• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Eggman posted on PUAhate and Sluthate

Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
333
Reputation
0
Under the names Dave and Eggy respectively 

Yet is almost homeless and still acts bluepill and says it's all alright etc.

He's adopted, 25% native american (he said he can live on a reservation) and has diagnosed autism 

[video=youtube]
 

Ascent_II

Machine
Joined
Jul 14, 2016
Messages
7,091
Reputation
21
Mirin' that guy TBH. He has fuck all going for him and he has yet to kill himself.

Strong everything.
 
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
6,165
Reputation
8
Ascent II said:
Mirin' that guy TBH. He has fuck all going for him and he has yet to kill himself.

Strong everything.

I think he's slayed more than us, and had girlfriends. Unreal man.
 

ZordoNado

Joke
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
593
Reputation
4
lol I remember his rate me thread, I only remember the really ugly ones
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #5
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
333
Reputation
0
  said:
Return Of A Dolphin said:
Under the names Dave and Eggy respectively 

Yet is almost homeless and still acts bluepill and says it's all alright etc.

He's adopted, 25% native american (he said he can live on a reservation) and has diagnosed autism 

[video=youtube]

yeah can remember it under his dave account, the ironie is that he whas a bully to me even called me out in one thread

Go on :mj:
 

ketzdinio

Rotter
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
3,580
Reputation
17
Anyone else get REALLY depressed when watching eggmans videos? I don't know what it is, but just seeing the state of the man makes me feel sick. Last time I had an eggman binge I  legit felt suicidal a few minutes after. I haven't seen any of his videos since, as it was so bad, and actually I avoid them as much as possible.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #8
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
333
Reputation
0
ketzdinio said:
Anyone else get REALLY depressed when watching eggmans videos? I don't know what it is, but just seeing the state of the man makes me feel sick. Last time I had an eggman binge I  legit felt suicidal a few minutes after. I haven't seen any of his videos since, as it was so bad, and actually I avoid them as much as possible.

:cage2:

Fucking funny but yeah I agree

I talked to him while he livestreamed himself playing vidya and asked him aspie questions

He got the cops called on him while he slept because he livestreamed himself sleeping
 

ketzdinio

Rotter
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
3,580
Reputation
17
Return Of A Dolphin said:
ketzdinio said:
Anyone else get REALLY depressed when watching eggmans videos? I don't know what it is, but just seeing the state of the man makes me feel sick. Last time I had an eggman binge I  legit felt suicidal a few minutes after. I haven't seen any of his videos since, as it was so bad, and actually I avoid them as much as possible.

:cage2:

Fucking funny but yeah I agree

I talked to him while he livestreamed himself playing vidya and asked him aspie questions

He got the cops called on him while he slept because he livestreamed himself sleeping

wtf @ getting police on your door while sleeping. Don't think I saw that, thanks lol.

See? there is just no positivity or victories in his life. It's like a disease
 
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
333
Reputation
0
[video=youtube]
In the livestream he said 

He still has ALL baby teeth

And his nose bleeds if he doesn't mouthbreath 

:cage:
 
Top