• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Eggman just cracked. IT'S OVER

New Boyo

Regular
He is getting fucked by life any turn he takes. Feel sorry for him tbh.  :ugh:

[video=youtube]

Spectre

Regular
Lol someone falsely reported him to the cops for live streaming a suicide and he got raided.
:lol: :lol:

ohj just show the video1

oh man that is what happens when parents who are not WASP have kids. total disaster, this guys life is just pure hell and pointlessnesss

Elliot Rodger 2000 said:

[video=youtube]

:jordan:

Poor Eggy

Someone tried to frame him as a school shooter once. His face was in the news all over the internet  :giggle:

Now they framed him for suicide

a_nimbus

Banned
screaming doesnt mean cracked

its an emotional release you subhumans

UglyPolitician

Regular
One of the comments:

"[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Oh eggy, why don't you just throw away your passport, etc, and pretend to be a opressed refugee from syria trying to move to germany for asylum, which is christian, try to break your english a little bit and it will work. Message me if you are here, will help you.

Im not kidding you, this will work to 100% just break your english  a bit, throw away passport, and you are fine to go, we are seeing this hundreds of times a day here.

You will get your own appartment for free, healthcare for free, and welfare as long as you live for ever and ever. Germany is neet kingdom, im really not fucking with you, message me and i tell you more." LOL[/font]

UglyPolitician said:
One of the comments:

"[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Oh eggy, why don't you just throw away your passport, etc, and pretend to be a opressed refugee from syria trying to move to germany for asylum, which is christian, try to break your english a little bit and it will work. Message me if you are here, will help you.

Im not kidding you, this will work to 100% just break your english  a bit, throw away passport, and you are fine to go, we are seeing this hundreds of times a day here.

You will get your own appartment for free, healthcare for free, and welfare as long as you live for ever and ever. Germany is neet kingdom, im really not fucking with you, message me and i tell you more." LOL[/font]

Yeah, as if someone would believe that Eggman is Syrian  :giggle:

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
[video=youtube]