Eggman is bluepilled now

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
He's famous as hell especially after CNN twitted that he was the killer on that one shooting in Oregon.

Eggman riding on dat dere status game.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Narrator said:
He is actually legit, his choice is either bluepill or cumshot wraparound.
his choice is bluepill or ER tbh

flesh

Slayer
Fucking crazy to see the king of /r9k/ turning into a complete "jus b urself!" normalfag. Jesus Christ that video is painful, he literally says "we're all gonna make it"... Always hated this attention seeking normalfag.

Edit: I now realise it's kind of fitting, /r9k/ is full of normalfags pretending to be autists.

FireHaze

Gigachad
whywoulditmatter said:
FireHaze said:
She's probably 0.5/10. Srs.
Someone posted a photo of his girlfriend. She seems about 5/10

Not bad at all.
If we're thinking of the same photo that doesn't mean shit. Guys take pictures with girls they are not romantically or sexually involved with all the time.

offthewall

Slayer
Quoting eggman
*Frantic voice*
''You got to stop coping...it's all good, it's all good, everything's good, it's all good, everythings gana be fine.......it's all good; STOP!'

flesh

Slayer
I don't really follow Eggman, so i'm not sure if she's real or not, but if he does have a girlfriend:

I can almost guarantee she'll be one of those "quirky alternative girls" who browses 4chan for male attention. Eggman is probably the most popular person on /r9k/, and as stupid as it sounds, that's still status. She obviously isn't sexually attracted to him, but she's latched onto him to elevate her own position and gain attention. She will not be able to keep at this for long, because (not hating here, just being honest) literally no woman on earth could be sexually attracted to Eggman. If they aren't sexually attracted to sub 8s, they're not going to be attracted to a sub 3. It's like how ugly celebs have hot wives - they aren't SEXUALLY attracted, they're just with them for money and STATUS. 

After a short amount of time, she will end the relationship, and from this point onwards it will be over for Eggman. He'll be devastated. I'm sure at first he'll try to keep the "positive energy" going, telling himself shit like "we don't need those hoes!" but in reality all his recent positive mental energy has come from this "girlfriend", and without her, he will fall. It will just brutally confirm what he has already proven himself to already know - WOMEN WANT CHAD. He'll slowly revert back to his old blackpill philosophy, only this time his views will be even stronger and he'll be even more jaded because he's now had his old views confirmed first hand.

I'm pretty surprised to see someone who seemed so redpilled just go FULL bluepill, but I guess the desire to cope just overpowers the desire to know the truth for most people.

OldRooster

King of Chads
flesh said:
I don't really follow Eggman, so i'm not sure if she's real or not, but if he does have a girlfriend:

I can almost guarantee she'll be one of those "quirky alternative girls" who browses 4chan for male attention. Eggman is probably the most popular person on /r9k/, and as stupid as it sounds, that's still status. She obviously isn't sexually attracted to him, but she's latched onto him to elevate her own position and gain attention. She will not be able to keep at this for long, because (not hating here, just being honest) literally no woman on earth could be sexually attracted to Eggman. If they aren't sexually attracted to sub 8s, they're not going to be attracted to a sub 3. It's like how ugly celebs have hot wives - they aren't SEXUALLY attracted, they're just with them for money and STATUS. 

After a short amount of time, she will end the relationship, and from this point onwards it will be over for Eggman. He'll be devastated. I'm sure at first he'll try to keep the "positive energy" going, telling himself shit like "we don't need those hoes!" but in reality all his recent positive mental energy has come from this "girlfriend", and without her, he will fall. It will just brutally confirm what he has already proven himself to already know - WOMEN WANT CHAD. He'll slowly revert back to his old blackpill philosophy, only this time his views will be even stronger and he'll be even more jaded because he's now had his old views confirmed first hand.

I'm pretty surprised to see someone who seemed so redpilled just go FULL bluepill, but I guess the desire to cope just overpowers the desire to know the truth for most people.
This is spot on.
I am tempted to subscribe to his youtube channel just to have a front seat for the crash. But I am boycotting Google so that ain't happenin.

If he does have a girl friend it could very well be a long distance relationship with a girl like you describe. Or it is some 3/10 fatty. I will post a picture of myself naked and jerking off if he has a white girl above a 5/10 that he fucks on the regular

lol that he thinks he has a future making those videos.

He is pathetic. He would drive for hourss to meet sluts from 4chan who would change their minds last second. He would message any female he found on r9k and beg them to meet up with him.

Namek

Chad
He will be back once the slut dumps him. 

Life is always worth living when a girl likes you.
[hr]
flesh said:
Fucking crazy to see the king of /r9k/ turning into a complete "jus b urself!" normalfag. Jesus Christ that video is painful, he literally says "we're all gonna make it"... Always hated this attention seeking normalfag.

Edit: I now realise it's kind of fitting, /r9k/ is full of normalfags pretending to be autists.
Not really a normalfag before. This is what happens when you get a girl.

The red pill goes away. 99 percent of mgtow, red pillers etc all become normalfags once a girl shows them some affection.

Just lol, see what having a gf can do to you

Dude is on a high right now but when she breaks up with him he will be preaching black pill again

Herald

Normie
flesh said:

THIS. 

I do think eggman CAN gymcel and get lower-third surgery and run some niche game to attract GENUINE sexual desire from a LOOKSMATCHED or -2 female

But with the way he currently looks? And with the gal he's currently dating? (Or any other gal of the same/greater Looks level for that matter)?

Its just an illusion.