• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Eggman: I hate my stupid worthless body

Lel

Machine
why is he workceling? 

IT'S OVER WITH THAT FACE

best choice for him is to go Sweden and rape jbs , then sent to some luxury prison in the forests to rot in peace

LostTuna

Machine
jesus christ he looks like complete shit. i mean obv he's always looked bad but really this is depressing. wageslaving destroys your mind and body

[video=youtube]

futurehuman

Regular
Poor eggman, doesn't realize yet body doesn't matter. He still needs to take the redpill. What he truly should be hating is his face.

Temoc

Joke
futurehuman said:
Poor eggman, doesn't realize yet body doesn't matter. He still needs to take the redpill. What he truly should be hating is his face.

I bet his cock is small too

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
I wonder if his parents feel bad for having brought him into the world, a tortured human for all eternity.

AzzRaze

Rotter
futurehuman said:

Did you watch the video? He means his body isn't able to handle working so much and gets tired. Not that he doesn't like how it looks. Apparently he's working 85 hours a week smh~

zyzz007

Lookism God
How can someone want to work 85 hrs a week? He is the definition of a brainwashed wageslave workhorse.

Manuel said:
You need killing, you fucking faggot.

AzzRaze

Rotter
Yesson said:
What would you all rate him srs?

Does it really matter though? His face fully in tact and no severe facial deformities is the only thing he has going for him~

futurehuman

Regular
AzzRaze said:
futurehuman said:

Did you watch the video? He means his body isn't able to handle working so much and gets tired. Not that he doesn't like how it looks. Apparently he's working 85 hours a week smh~
No sympathy for him. He is beta providing for his fat gf, just so he can get his dick wet.

assburger

Megastar
Lel said:
why is he workceling? 

IT'S OVER WITH THAT FACE

best choice for him is to go Sweden and rape jbs , then sent to some luxury prison in the forests to rot in peace

ignorant cope

he isn't even incel, due to being NT