Egg man has lost his mind

offthewall

Slayer
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
2,621
Reputation
105
Sports cars and mansions and ''on top of the world''

:lol: :lol: :lol:  Gets a fucking girlfriend and suddenly thinks he'll become a master of the universe.
 

MrMatty

Coper
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
528
Reputation
0
bignosebiglipethnik said:
If he has GF i will legit lay down and rot


He confirmed he has a girlfriend over on his board that he linked from his YouTube channel.

http://8ch.net/eggman/

But I didn't read the whole thing so I don't know if he says how they met or how long they've been together.
 

nochin

Incel
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
298
Reputation
0
bignosebiglipethnik said:
If he has a GF i will legit lay down and rot
what?? if he has a girlfriend that means you can get one too, for fucks sake.

MrMatty said:
what the actual F U C K is that HER??

i want to know how often he had sex with her. maybe she's asexual?
 
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
5,498
Reputation
19
MrMatty said:
bignosebiglipethnik said:
If he has GF i will legit lay down and rot


He confirmed he has a girlfriend over on his board that he linked from his YouTube channel.

http://8ch.net/eggman/

But I didn't read the whole thing so I don't know if he says how they met or how long they've been together.
Is this really his girlfriend?

She made a stupid face but looks at least 5/10 i.e several leagues above Eggman

If that's his girlfriend then it's the proof that NT > looks
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
6
Jeffrey Dahmer said:
NT theory proven again. Sticky this and shut it down.
for the last god dam time
[hr]
AryanReborn said:
How did he get  agirlfriend?  :shock:
NT you ignorant mong
[hr]
nochin said:
bignosebiglipethnik said:
If he has a GF i will legit lay down and rot
what?? if he has a girlfriend that means you can get one too, for fucks sake.
yeah, no.
he got a gf via normal brain wiring and being a respectable member of scoiety
 

nochin

Incel
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
298
Reputation
0
a respectable member of society? you mean working the shittiest jobs there are? I'm going to have a pretty well-respected job and there's no way that will help me attract women simply because the most basic prerequisite is missing - looks.
or at least i thought so until now, lol. but i might be uglier than eggman, but not a lot, maybe half a point.

i still wonder if they have sex and how much.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
6
nochin said:
a respectable member of society? you mean working the shittiest jobs there are? I'm going to have a pretty well-respected job and there's no way that will help me attract women simply because the most basic prerequisite is missing - looks.
or at least i thought so until now, lol. but i might be uglier than eggman, but not a lot, maybe half a point.

i still wonder if they have sex and how much.
well he's not a deranged neetcel like a lot of ppl here

if ur normal and play ur cards right magic can happen
 

Nyhil

Slayer
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
3,432
Reputation
3
I just wanna watch the video when he discovers his gf is cheating on him.

Success guys yaay

yeah no

fuck you.
 
Top