• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Edmun_Brahte The rightful heir to lookism throne has left. Lookism.net is in shambles

leonpig

Verified Female💘
The original hogh king (praise be his name) BBCtakenoer is oh a quest to get diamond in leageu of legend. His appointed knight Zamorakbrah887 has gone rogue, some say to the himmelayan(morrocon) mountains. 

December lookism meta around the corner and it looks like a hectic one.

We have some of the most unbearable posters being active (the spanish alert Rami malek guy) and overall there is a sense of confusion now that the heir Edmund has just parted ways with us.

I don’t know wht to do anymore and i don’t know who i am.

I was inittially excited to recieve my best poster of 2018 award in December but i fear there are much more improtant things at hand like finding BBCtakaoner. 

Where are you, now that We need you

LeonPiggie

Joke
BBC “Money” TAKEOVER

5 TIME WORLD DEFENDING CHAMP AND KING OF LOOKISM

indeterminacy

i was about to post my two cents on @genetic_brahthe's goodbye thread.

lookism feels like a post-apocalyptic wasteland ever since the clash between jovan paul sartre and armadylbrah. spammers and thread derailers are running amok, mods are going berserk, tor exit nodes are getting banned, no avi posters like funnyman and nobodylikesme spreading like wildfire, anime posters like @avantgarde spamming anime gifs. this site will be inhabitable within the next few months, it's like global warming. we all should have taken better care of it while we could.

LucyFur

Female
HQNP
indeterminacy said:
i was about to post my two cents on @genetic_brahthe's goodbye thread.

lookism feels like a post-apocalyptic wasteland ever since the clash between jovan paul sartre and armadylbrah. spammers and thread derailers are running amok, mods are going berserk, tor exit nodes are getting banned, no avi posters like funnyman and nobodylikesme spreading like wildfire, anime posters like @avantgarde spamming anime gifs. this site will be inhabitable within the next few months, it's like global warming. we all should have taken better care of it while we could.

LEGIT what is with that jackass @avantmede spamming hopeless anime. 

This place is like a ghost town now, like athenes (where the Armdylliadbrah story was based) after it was beseiged.

I think we both know what needs to done.
Who needs to be called.
Because when all is said and done,
Eraldo was always the one.

Care to make a deal with the Devil? To restore order?

indeterminacy

LucyFur said:

This place is like a ghost town now, like athenes (where the Armdylliadbrah story was based) after it was beseiged.

Who needs to be called.

(not enough posts to quote images)

@redracecar6000 from looksmax, is that you? (i recognized you fromt he avi.)

the deformities on my shoulder tells me not to do it, but i've been far too immersed in the occult to refuse a direct proposal from the fallen morning star himself. also, i'll do anything to save lookism and my lookism bros. where do i need to sign? how do i summon forth Eraldo_Brahthe?

phuckthisgayearth

Super Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
Super Moderator
what I want to know, is who is impersonating guthixbrah these days

indeterminacy said:
LucyFur said:

Who needs to be called.

(not enough posts to quote images)

@redracecar6000 from looksmax, is that you? (i recognized you fromt he avi.)

the deformities on my shoulder tells me not to do it, but i've been far too immersed in the occult to refuse a direct proposal from the fallen morning star himself. also, i'll do anything to save lookism and my lookism bros. where do i need to sign? how do i summon forth Eraldo_Brahthe?

Do not reply to this message as it will combust into flames.

Head me, for i was sent by Eraldo Prince of Lies himself. His most trusted messenger RedRacecar76220000 has relayed his message.

father Eraldo asks in return, for his domain over Lookism.net. He wants the souls of 10 fresh newborn alts. 

And remember, a dance with the devil might last you forever

Deformities

Regular

what is that foul stench.

Wreaking into my nose as a Fly does to a fruit.

Prince of lies,
Eraldo of coils, tormentor of alts
Demon of Redpills

Do you dare make an appearance in this humble aboad ran by The High King BBBCTAkeover. Must thou send a lowly henchman

BE GONE BEAST
RETURN FROM WHENSE YOU CAME

RETURN TO NOTHIG

Prince_of_Poontang said:
The ari alts are making my head spin

what is his purpose?

u either get it or u dont bro

i understand it can be too much because residing in lookism universe, Ari lore is like a whole nother subsection of useless info created by the developers

Its like playing super mario and reading the entire backstoryabout why there are flowers coming out of tubes

indeterminacy

@eraldo_henchman, send him this message for me. tell him i'll do anything within my reach to restore balance to the universe. i offer my following alts: 

@armadylbrah69
@armadylbrah420
@armadylbrah23
@bojack

we can seal the deal on the 23rd hour of the 23rd day of the month, i'll bring the babies on individual prams, wrapped in black silk.

i am scared of this pedo badr hari and of this gay poster quarterback still making accs and harassing me. who will care about our security?

DrunkenSailor

Regular
indeterminacy said:
@eraldo_henchman, send him this message for me. tell him i'll do anything within my reach to restore balance to the universe. i offer my following alts: 

@armadylbrah69
@armadylbrah420
@armadylbrah23
@bojack

we can seal the deal on the 23rd hour of the 23rd day of the month, i'll bring the babies on individual prams, wrapped in black silk.

HOly shit, Bojak is finally unbanned!

I gotta celebrate this.