[Edgy] People accept ingrained differences between dogs, but not between humans.

Weaselface

Coper
These non-trained differences in behaviour, temperament, and intelligence were very palpable for me since all branches of my family had many different dogs. It's a defused subject when you're only talking about animals, so people were not hesitant to say that since dog X was quite clever, that it was only natural that the pups ought to be so too. As a boy I asked my father about how it could apply to people too, and he responded that he "preferred not to think about it".

When I began to read about the effects of genes and my preordained position in the world I regularly bumped into facts that made me so anguished that I curled into a ball.

People consider themselves open-minded but are in actual fact only so with respect to things of no consequence — like whether people kneel in front of a cross, or onto a mat.

Have a cute dog.

FireHaze

Gigachad
The fact that gentics are pretty much everything is way too hard for most people to accept. At least your dad is honest. Most people would have given you a speech about how working hard is all you need to succeed and would react with extreme anger to the idea that the quality of your life and abilities are predetermined by genetics. Most people like to believe they're in control even when they're not.  Look up just world fallacy.

Humanism is bullshit. Racism is legit.

There are plenty of peoples who are undeniably subhuman. Pygmies, Uncontacted nigger tribes who will kill anyone who is shipwrecked there and chuck spears at Helicopters (The only thing is that they accept watermelons that are floated to them fucking lol), pedophile tribes in South amer. who Fuck children in the Ass and Rape their mouths until adulthood and only Fuck women to get them Pregnant and spend all of their time Fucking little boys to Feed them Semen to grow them strong.

For some reason people defend women as being useful even though they clearly didn't do shit and naturally and rightfully Submit to men on a grand scale. As if there are any tribes where women pioneered and invented anything, as if men just happened to when the battle of sexes. And niggers.... dont even get me strtaed on them.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Humanism is bullshit because every single person on the planet is a worthless, self-centered cock sucker who will willingly take resources away from others just to survive.

BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Humanism is bullshit because every single person on the planet is a worthless, self-centered cock sucker who will willingly take resources away from others just to survive.

You missed my point. Survival instinct doesn't really have anything to do with humanism.

my point is that humanists cant handle the thought that not all men are created equal and that genetics fucking matter and people don't change. They can't accept the hard truth of inquality.

Copenhagen

Slayer
You missed my point.

Humanism, racial differences, genetics are all piss on the side of the urinal bowl.

People don't want to admit anything related to sexuality, race, because it makes them uncomfortable that we're looking into the abyss of human nature... that humanity is nothing but monkeys.

Essentially it's easier to ignore it, even though most people think it, most people simply cannot come to terms with the truth that our lives are meaningless and empty.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
You missed my point.

Humanism, racial differences, genetics are all piss on the side of the urinal bowl.

People don't want to admit anything related to sexuality, race, because it makes them uncomfortable that we're looking into the abyss of human nature... that humanity is nothing but monkeys.

Essentially it's easier to ignore it, even though most people think it, most people simply cannot come to terms with the truth that our lives are meaningless and empty.

Legit.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Franktank said:
Because the difference arent that much

It's impossible to really know anything about a race unless I saw how they act raised in a completely autonomous environment free of outside influence.

For example, blacks in the US might act differently from Zambians, bc of outward stress put on them.

Franktank

Normie
Franktank said:
Because the difference arent that much

It's impossible to really know anything about a race unless I saw how they act raised in a completely autonomous environment free of outside influence.

For example, blacks in the US might act differently from Zambians, bc of outward stress put on them.

Well yes but i meant genetically. Behaviorally culture is important.

rigidity

Slayer
Worse yet, it's even harder to get people to believe that their environments condition their behaviors much like a dog has his behaviors conditioned by the environment.  Despite thousands of studies now indicating that environmental conditioning rampantly affects human behavior, people would rather believe that their mind and free will control behavior despite no evidence for this.

An extrinsic/environmental locus of control is profoundly offensive to people, even some people on this forum.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
rigidity said:
Worse yet, it's even harder to get people to believe that their environments condition their behaviors much like a dog has his behaviors conditioned by the environment.  Despite thousands of studies now indicating that environmental conditioning rampantly affects human behavior, people would rather believe that their mind and free will control behavior despite no evidence for this.

An extrinsic/environmental locus of control is profoundly offensive to people, even some people on this forum.

The worse thing is that is easy as fuck to change the way we react to the environment. Unless you're on  benzos or ludes.

rigidity

Slayer
kunikus said:
rigidity said:

The worse thing is that is easy as fuck to change the way we react to the environment. Unless you're on  benzos or ludes.

It is?

sin

President
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
inb4 straightcel

It's not edgy. People of different races do not belong together. Racism is a natural ocurrence. Denying racism is unnatural and delusional, for you will always have internal prejudices that you cannot escape.

sin

President
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
after straightcel