If you're doing it to please her, or if she directly asks / tells you to, or solely because you want her to feel pleasure or whatever, OR she has a stank ass pussy, ORR you're so desperate for that pussy that you're kneeling down slurping it up, that is BETA.

But if you're eating a pussy the way a gentleman eats a plate of uni sashimi at a fine Japanese establishment, or the way a hunter eats a bite of rare venison, then you are a MAN and you're using the woman. You are also DEGRADING her because you're treating her like a piece of fresh meat. As a man, you make the woman to suck your dick, you put the woman's body into whatever contorted position that strikes your fancy at that moment. You don't just let her lay back and then lean down to give her a tongue job. Instead, you play with her like a toy and do whatever you want. You spread her out in your lap or on a table while you're wearing a suit, so that it is served to you properly. Also, you can judge the quality of a woman by her pussy. If it tastes like ass, stop. Don't fuck her. Throw her in the trash bin.

After discussing with some slayer friends, I have concluded that traditional INTERCOURSE is inherently beta. Yes, INTERCOURSE the way that couples do it is beta as hell.

Pure ALPHA is getting your dick sucked when you want it and how you want it, then NOT doing anything else, or fucking her however you like which should include some violence.

Eating pussy like a man is MUCH less beta than fucking her like her boyfriend would.

theworld21

Cuck
MushroomCloud said:
If you're doing it to please her, or if she directly asks / tells you to, or solely because you want her to feel pleasure or whatever, OR she has a stank ass pussy, ORR you're so desperate for that pussy that you're kneeling down slurping it up, that is BETA.

But if you're eating a pussy the way a gentleman eats a plate of uni sashimi at a fine Japanese establishment, or the way a hunter eats a bite of rare venison, then you are a MAN and you're using the woman. You are also DEGRADING her because you're treating her like a piece of fresh meat. As a man, you make the woman to suck your dick, you put the woman's body into whatever contorted position that strikes your fancy at that moment. You don't just let her lay back and then lean down to give her a tongue job. Instead, you play with her like a toy and do whatever you want. You spread her out in your lap or on a table while you're wearing a suit, so that it is served to you properly. Also, you can judge the quality of a woman by her pussy. If it tastes like ass, stop. Don't fuck her. Throw her in the trash bin.

:jordan:

Xander said:
Or she is bae and you're craving her taste
If you would travel miles to visit a small alley shop and pay an exorbitant feel to savor just one of her pussy truffles, or if you even think of her pussy in those terms, then you are her extreme beta boy.

But if you merely appreciate chocolate among other things, and have your butler pick up a couple of bars of dark chocolate monthly from a selection of the finest chocolateries, then you are a MAN.

Xander

Cuck
MushroomCloud said:
Xander said:
Or she is bae and you're craving her taste
If you would travel miles to visit a small alley shop and pay an exorbitant feel to savor just one of her pussy truffles, or if you even think of her pussy in those terms, then you are her extreme beta boy.

But if you merely appreciate chocolate among other things, and have your butler pick up a couple of bars of dark chocolate monthly from a selection of the finest chocolateries, then you are a MAN.
Srs I have extreme pussy oneitis, it's just how I am sexually, I wouldnt lick some random hot girl ew

Xander said:
MushroomCloud said:

Srs I have extreme pussy oneitis, it's just how I am sexually, I wouldnt lick some random hot girl ew
Every man with only one attractive female has oneitis. It is only a problem per se if there is no motivation to get more women.

FuckThis

Slayer
Lol at this overthinking.

If you like it go for it. 

I licked pussy from only two girls,but i really wanted. 
And fuark it is beta in some way,but so what. 

Besides pussy from your oneitis tastes great and very sexy and sweet

feg

Chad
FuckThis said:
Lol at this overthinking.

If you like it go for it. 

I licked pussy from only two girls,but i really wanted. 
And fuark it is beta in some way,but so what. 

Besides pussy from your oneitis tastes great and very sexy and sweet
MushroomCloud said:
It depends whether it's bottom dwelling skank snatch.

I ate out almost every hooker lol they all came, also no herpes

Biebercel

Gigachad
i think licking pussy is only acceptable if it's a tight virgin hole that no other man has been inside

licking a roastie is basically the same as sucking a dick tho

Jawanomics

Lookism God
I don't do it...I don't like doing it...but I have girth so I don't need to degrade myself.

Octavian

Incel
Is not liking the taste/smell of good clean non slut pussy the ultimate sign of low T?

Just lol, it is literally inconceivable to me that there are straight men that don't like pressing their entire face into a fresh pussy and getting that juice all over them. 

The fuck is this beta shit on this subject, I don't actually understand the origin of the argument. Why would eating pussy ever be beta? Someone please explain.

Octavian said:
Is not liking the taste/smell of good clean non slut pussy the ultimate sign of low T?

Just lol, it is literally inconceivable to me that there are straight men that don't like pressing their entire face into a fresh pussy and getting that juice all over them. 

The fuck is this beta shit on this subject, I don't actually understand the origin of the argument. Why would eating pussy ever be beta? Someone please explain.
It tastes like sweaty armpits

your mom

Banned
eating pussy beta?!!
this is certainly the most delusional forum in the net :cage:

// Infolinks