Early puberty is so fucking important

FireHaze

Gigachad
With each passing day I get more masculine and robust but I'm also about to graduate for college. It was only in the past couple of months that I was able to pass for 20+ when I'm actually 22.

Just fucking lol @ average/late puberty cels. Even if your puberty is gandy-tier you don't get to reach your potential because college is over and you'll be workcelling.

Just fucking lol

smellysocks

Gigachad
you're speaking as if puberty automatically makes guys handsome

FireHaze

Gigachad
smellysocks said:
It's important to not look like a kid. Looking young for your age is death, especially in college.

Ocho

Incel
most guys who age well go through puberty late.  every guy i know who had an early puberty in my class are bald and look old as hell now.  so i would disagree with this

Brio

Slayer
FireHaze said:
With each passing day I get more masculine and robust but I'm also about to graduate for college. It was only in the past couple of months that I was able to pass for 20+ when I'm actually 22.

Just fucking lol @ average/late puberty cels. Even if your puberty is gandy-tier you don't get to reach your potential because college is over and you'll be workcelling.

Just fucking lol
who's the guy in your avi? He looks like one of my friends

FireHaze

Gigachad
Brio said:
FireHaze said:

Just fucking lol
who's the guy in your avi? He looks like one of my friends
http://scoopmodels.com/models/men/david-rosenberg/

Brio

Slayer
FireHaze said:
smellysocks said:
It's important to not look like a kid. Looking young for your age is death, especially in college.
Looking young for your AGE is good, but you have to look like a man.

You can look like a kid and old at the same time.

look at frankie:

BTW I got told very often I look younger than my age, that's probably because of my face

LongTimeAgo

Coper
I agree. Looking younger than your age in HS/College is a complete death sentence.