Dutasteride is fucking awesome and so are my erections, norwooders get on it NOW

I have been taking Dutasteride for less than 2 months, and it has already caused a lot of regrowth. I didn't experience much shedding if any. Prior to taking it, the hair along my hairline was getting thin and sparse. Almost immediately after starting Dut, I saw new little hairs sprouting up between the old hairs. I am also seeing new hairs up to 0.5 - 1 cm from my hairline - true hairline regrowth. It feels greats. I'M GETTING REGROWTH AND I'M 35 AND HAVE BEEN SLOWLY NORWOODING FOR 15 YEARS. Regrowth is not just a pipe dream.

The first week I took it, my sex drive increased and I got more frequent erections. I think this is because it caused an increase in test. Then for around 3 weeks my sex drive decreased somewhat and I had softer erections. I'm not sure whether that was due to workcel anxiety or Dutasteride - probably both. Then over the course of a few weeks my sex drive came back to pre-Dut levels. Maybe I have slightly reduced sensitivity and sex drive, but erections are good.

If you use Dut now, chances are you'll have more hair than before you started after 10 years, and you'll notice some regrowth in the first 18 months. If you start to lose hair after some years, you can just increase the dose and it will start working again.

It's WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than losing your hair. Imagine going on a date with a raging hardon, ready to fuck her brains out, with a receding hairline and thinning hair. Wouldn't you at least wonder if you could have had a raging hardon and THICK FLOWING HAIR too? If you get side effects, you can stop ffs.

This 5ar inhibitor scare mongering has to stop. If you haven't tried it, don't tell people that "Dutasteride is death" or whatever. It's not. Hairloss is death. Dutasteride probably won't kill your sex drive or your dick. It didn't kill mine, and it is saving my hair.

twisty

Banned
Thx for post where u buy dutas? Was u on fin before? U think dutas has less sides than fin?

twisty said:
Thx for post where u buy dutas? Was u on fin before? U think dutas has less sides than fin?
I buy original Avodart in a local pharmacy on around the corner from my home. It costs around $1.00 - $1.50 per cap I think, but I'll need to double check. I've never tried Finasteride, but I would guess that it is very similar in terms of side effects. I've never heard of someone who is ok on Fin getting intolerable side effects on Dut. And I doubt Fin is worse than Dut. For me, the long half life of Dutasteride is an advantage because I can forget to take it for a couple days and just take 3 caps. But if you do get sides and stop, it takes a while for the sides to go away due to the long half life.

Slayer said:
I've read too much shit on it stopping face development

You do have a point. I can't honestly say that I'm sure it wouldn't stop facial or penile development, but I would bet it's still worth it after 19-20 regardless.

I'm 35 so I have no such worries.

I'm getting regrowth in my temples which have been thinning for at least 7-8 years. If I were you I would go hard on Dut and Minox.

By the way I use Ketoconazole gel 2% eod. I guess that probably helps, so my regrowth is not 100% due to Dut.

Saiyan

Coper
MushroomCloud said:
The first week I took it, my sex drive increased and I got more frequent erections. I think this is because it caused an increase in test. Then for around 3 weeks my sex drive decreased somewhat and I had softer erections. I'm not sure whether that was due to workcel anxiety or Dutasteride - probably both. Then over the course of a few weeks my sex drive came back to pre-Dut levels. Maybe I have slightly reduced sensitivity and sex drive, but erections are good.

2 months is way too early for sides to kick in. Give it time.

Saiyan said:
MushroomCloud said:

Ok. By the way i did a loading phase of 10 days at 1.5mg, so I've been steady state for over a month.

Saiyan said:
MushroomCloud said:

By the way, have you taken Dut?

Trunks

Coper
I am having side effects of finasteride after 3-4 years

Chemicals sux

I am going natural all the way now

Trunks said:

Chemicals sux

I had intermittent erectile dysfunction for 4-5 years in my twenties without any "chemicals".

Trunks

Coper
MushroomCloud said:
Trunks said:

Chemicals sux

I had intermittent erectile dysfunction for 4-5 years in my twenties without any "chemicals".
what was the root cause?

Saiyan said:
MushroomCloud said:
By the way, have you taken Dut?

Yeah i'm on it now. Every 3 days + RU58841 every day.

It sounds like you've had side effects. How have you dealt with them? Just reducing your dose and combining with topical androgen antagonist?

Trunks said:
MushroomCloud said:
what was the root cause?

I really don't know. I think it was probably anxiety and binge eating. I was very lean, and I would occasionally lose control and eat a shitload of carbs. I always had very high anxiety levels. In my thirties I never once had erectile dysfunction.

Jim Ferguson said:
Why are you taking dut if you never wanted to try fin first?
I always wanted to go on a 5ar inhibitor, but I always had some piece of ass that I was fucking and wanted to have good erections for. And as stated above, I did have intermittent erectile dysfunction in my twenties. I was also influenced by people who said my dick would shrivel up if I went on Fin/Dut or whatever.

In my thirties, I have always had good or at least decent erection quality. And I don't give a shit about what any particular woman thinks. And my hairloss began to become more noticeable. So I decided to go on a 5ar inhibitor. After reading about Dut and Fin, I decided that Dut had the best chance of producing regrowth, and probably wouldn't cause worse sides than Fin. So I just skipped Fin and went on Dut.