Dunking theory: Good overall assessment of genetic worth

Welcome to Lookism.

Stop coping, and start posting.

smellysocks

Megastar
All the guys I know who can dunk are slayers, can't be a coincidence.

In order to dunk, you need to check off pretty well all or most these things;
a) healthy prenatal T levels - fast twitch muscle is something that more or less can't be developed. You can only train the existing fibers you have, not grow more fast twitch fibres. 
b) healthy DHT levels - Low bodyfat and healthy overall muscular development. No fat, cortisol bloated fucks can dunk
c) Low E - long arms, long legs. Estrogen is responsible for causing bone maturation during puberty. Those with lower estrogen grow longer wingspans, humeri and tibias.
d) High hgh - Big hands, overall taller frame

So here's the deal. This is can be divided into categories in which one can compensate for another so you fit into a slayer.

Let's say you're a 5'10 guy. On this site 5'10 is considered genetic trash, and likewise 5'10 people would on average have less dunking potential than say 6'4 people on average. 

However, this can be overridden if your prenatal T levels and DHT levels are so good that they cause you to be an explosive beast that can still dunk in spite of being a manlet. healthy T levels = big cock, high fighting success etc. so an exception is made for this specimen because you have an elite averaged hormonal profile nonetheless.

But if you're not that high T but just a plain tall guy with some decent coordination, well you still make the cut as long as you can dunk because women primitvely love height and associate it with genetic superiority.

bonus: dunking at an early age = tons of validation and confidence that promotes healthy brain wiring. Very likely to be NT

Anakind

Champion
I did my first dunk at 16 or so and can still easily do it. Lost my v-card at 21.

smellysocks

Megastar
Anakind said:
I did my first dunk at 16 or so and can still easily do it. Lost my v-card at 21.

:rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2: :rambo2:

cock size?

smellysocks

Megastar
True Romance said:
[video=youtube]

slayer. Probably has a massive cock from prenatal T and dht

I squatted 405x14 and still never came close to touching the rim

my lower body is a complete mess of slow twitch muscle

Anakind

Champion
Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
Anakind said:

Was the ring at the right height? Calling bs

Is fast twitch muscles really an indicator of high prenatal T?

I was the shortest and skinniest kid but used to win or place in top 3 in highschool in jumping and sprinting.

I could jump further at 5'6 than I do now at 6'3. I don't even think I can dunk

What are you calling bullshit? That a teenager who spent all his time outside playing basketball at the time was able to do a dunk? Lol @ your butthurt.    :giggle:

Anakind

Champion
Anakind said:
What are you calling bullshit? That a teenager who spent all his time outside playing basketball at the time was able to do a dunk? Lol @ your butthurt.    :giggle:

How tall were you at 16?

It was at 16 or 17. I remember b/c I did my first dunk before the Bulls won their 1998 NBA title b/c I did a two-handed dunk hanging on the rim in my basketball club at the time. Maybe 6'1" I guess.

incelhero

Regular
I can't even catch a fucking ball due to my trash motor skills, yet alone dunk or throw it in the basket.

smellysocks

Megastar
I'm on this site and women don't want me because I can't dunk fyi. My phenotype SCREAMS low prenatal T and zero DHT

ive been insecure about it since I was 15

Anakind

Champion
Anakind said:
It was at 16 or 17. I remember b/c I did my first dunk before the Bulls won their 1998 NBA title b/c I did a two-handed dunk hanging on the rim in my basketball club at the time. Maybe 6'1" I guess.

Ah believable then. I thought you were a late pubertycel subhuman like me. I was 5'6 100lbs

I had a growth spurt starting at around 14 or 15 and then grew to 6'3" in the end. Puberty was quite late in my case. But damn, yours must have been extremely late if you were still 5'6" at that time.

smellysocks

Megastar
if you can't dunk, you are OFFICIALLY a manlet with a small penis or a tall guy with such bad coordination that he likely has autism and abysmal T levels

smellysocks

Megastar
if you can dunk, you are a ROTFRAUDER

you were a little athletic NT CHAD/TYRONE growing up and are very likely to have a coke can dick

how the FUCK can you be incel if you show bitches right in front of their eyes how explosively you can contort and contract your body in order to perform a dunk?

SUPER dimorphic. pretty much no female can do this