Stereo

Gigachad
She didn't "fail" shit. If she wanted to reproduce, she obviously would've. She DECIDED to not reproduce and die.
she didn't decide shit. her brain is equivaent to ms dos and someone inputted the (((wrong))) program. simple as that.

just lol @ typing up essays justifying why she killed herself when it's obvious she was told to do so by the (((media))) she consumed

zombie

Chad
Rotters
she didn't decide shit. her brain is equivaent to ms dos and someone inputted the (((wrong))) program. simple as that.

just lol @ typing up essays justifying why she killed herself when it's obvious she was told to do so by the (((media))) she consumed
I guess you failed at becoming a singer dude.

You never tried it, but you failed at it, sorry. Also, you failed at karate.

Goodposter

We own you
HQNP
MGTOW tier coping is saying that a 10/10 Stacy "failed at reproducing". LMAO what a jackass.

zombie

Chad
Rotters
Keep trying to justify your dumb copes, Mr. MGTOW.

Capture.JPG

mogs_me

Coper
What a shame I could’ve saved her from suicide by pleasuring her with my massive peen

It would’ve given her life new meaning