Goodposter

We own you
HQNP
‘Funny and charming’ Emily Owen, who had high-functioning autism and ‘a daily battle to fit in and conform to social norms’, passed away after a suicide attempt.

The 19-year-old’s family said the young waitress had been unable to cope ‘with her world closing in, plans being cancelled and being stuck inside’.

Ab0M1N4T10n

𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖉
Slayers
one less cumbucket
what a shame

NuclearBrain

Der Führer von PSL
HQNP
1585230379246.png

FUUUCK THAT ASS I WANT HER TO FART ON MY FACE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the mole

Normie
Autists
Am I an asshole for not believing this shit, chad probably didn't text back is the true reason where did this chick live

Are people in cities literally not allowed to leave the house

Sheldon

Subhuman
What a waste of (partially) good genetics.

how do you kill yourself when you live life on easy w/ cheats enabled

jfl

aspiedotnet

Gigachad
Rotters
one less thot

Deathington

Incel
Imagine having another sentient being choosing death for having to live your daily life for a little over a week. Puts things into perspective ain't it?

Difference is that if you were to take just one hour of when you were at your best and happiest , that hour doesn't even come close to the amount of ecstasy and pleasure that this girl experienced in a whole minute of her normal life.

And to top it off she had the guts to say " no more pain" while you sit rotting in front of your computer because you're too pussy to live and too pussy to die.