Dudes, what do think about life in Spain (Spain, not South America) ?

• Thread starter MediterraneanProud
  • Start date
M

MediterraneanProud

I've been reading this forum lately and I think it has very useful information. In fact, I've ordered a bunch of falim gun since I want to improve my facial aesthetics even though I don't think I needed it so much, but who could have enought?

Anyway, I have not been able to find many post about my country, and I find it strange since I tought you guys always belive that Spain is such a paradise (at least all people I meet from outside my country seem to think so), with pretty, loving and helpful women; beautiful landscapes and kind people. 

Wanna know your views about it, just curious.

Sorry for my bad english, it's been a while since my last lessons.

Spain is good if you are rich. Also house prices are really low there compared to other countries. Easy access to drugs.

Costa del Sol or bust.

M

MediterraneanProud

allindaeyes said:
if u want hedonistic life Ibiza seems perfect
Ibiza its not what it once was. Now is a tourist oriented island that has left behind its roots. 
Overpriced bunch of trash almost identical to every tourist city in mediterranean coast. There is nothing Ibiza has that doesnt have Barcelona, Valencia o Málaga, maybe clubs, but the exotic vibes that it once had have disappear.

Its a shame that Baleares became this.

M

MediterraneanProud

Nautical said:
MediterraneanProud said:
I've been reading this forum lately and I think it has very useful information. In fact, I've ordered a bunch of falim gun since I want to improve my facial aesthetics even though I don't think I needed it so much, but who could have enought?

Anyway, I have not been able to find many post about my country, and I find it strange since I tought you guys always belive that Spain is such a paradise (at least all people I meet from outside my country seem to think so), with pretty, loving and helpful women; beautiful landscapes and kind people. 

Wanna know your views about it, just curious.

Sorry for my bad english, it's been a while since my last lessons.
Literally who thinks that? it's economy is shite - how is it a paradise?
Our economy is crap, and it is going to be worse when the radical left-wing wins the next elections (if it does, I think it will), you just have to take a look at Greece.

Where are you from? The vast majority of foreingners I talk to believe that despite economy beeing shit, Spain is a interesting country to live in. Similar to Italy, where they are fucked as well.

TheTrews

Normie
When I went to the south of Spain there were only white people. The only niggers there were selling plastic sunglasses on the beach and sleeping underneath palm trees.

M

MediterraneanProud

Timbuck2 said:
Spanish women seem really obsessed with M and S.
Just money and status?  :lol: 

Well, the vast majority of spanish men are providers, white knights and very submisive to women. This is, as we all know, antierotic to the extreme, hence spanish women belive that they are some kind of godness.

This being said, have to say that spanish sluts (which are the vast majority) don't care about M and S, they only care about looks. Thats why you can, if you are good looking, take a women to your place or fuck her in the beach. It only happens is you don't act as the the rest of spanish men, you have to act absolutely dominant. So, you have to be good looking and dominant, if they see a glimpse of betaness, you won't get laid.

On the other hand, spanish high quality women are like a dream. But they are very difficult to find, and lots of times you think that a slut is a good woman, then youre fucked up, because laws here ridicously tend to favor women to unsuspected limits.
Not only they are difficult to find, they are difficult to get. They seem to know they are a precious thing and they demand the best. You better be just perfect or you are fucked. I cannot blame them for this.
[hr]
Inadequate Penis said:
Spain is good if you are rich. Also house prices are really low there compared to other countries. Easy access to drugs.

Costa del Sol or bust.
+1 to all

Our laws are a joke, punishments to drug trafficking are ridiculous and you can get almost anything everywhere.

And yep, Andalucia is the best of Spain, stay away from Barcelona. Overvaluated piece of crap.
[hr]
TheTrews said:
When I went to the south of Spain there were only white people. The only niggers there were selling plastic sunglasses on the beach and sleeping underneath palm trees.
How I wish it was like that  :rolleyes:

South is te poorest part of Spain, here in North we have way more social services leechers.

RoboCopE

Incel
OP post pictures of spanish women you went to school with or similar tier women (not instagram models or celebrities).

M

MediterraneanProud

Lorebin said:
Spain has a lot of good looking men and fat women
Well, dont want to whitekinght here, but tbh spanish women have very pronounced hourglass silhouette, which means sometimes is not fat but hips what made them look this way. It drives me crazy (no whale fucker).

Obviusly, we have lots fatty chicks. Girls in Spain doesnt make any sport never while guys here are very gymtard.
[hr]
Jawanomics said:
Ibiza is a shithole...live in Barcelona
I live in BCN and I think is pure crap. Overrated tourist oriented city.

Best places in Spain are the big-but-not-so cities in south. Almería, Jaen, Córdoba and Granada. There are cool places in the west too.

Stay away from Catalonia, Madrid and Euskadi

heilsa

Slayer
pls stop coming to germany to workcel. thank you

M

MediterraneanProud

heilsa said:
pls stop coming to germany to workcel. thank you
pls tell merkel to endure imigration policies in mediterranean countries, no more muslim or blacks fit on this country and we have to run away.