DSLR celling? Tips pls

nid the nut

Incel
Hi

I got a DLSR + tripod for taking selfies this christmas. Its currently 3am so all my family are sleeping, I've set up the DSLR infront of the christmas tree and I'm trying to get a tinder profile pic. 

I figured a picture of me holding a glass of champagne infront of a christmas tree will look NT and is OK to be alone in? I got the tripod so it doesn't look like I'm taking the photo. 

How should I take it? I'm trying to do a closeup face shot.
[hr]
nid the nut said:
Hi

I got a DSLR + tripod for taking selfies this christmas. Its currently 3am so all my family are sleeping, I've set up the DSLR infront of the christmas tree and I'm trying to get a tinder profile pic. 

I figured a picture of me holding a glass of champagne infront of a christmas tree will look NT and is OK to be alone in? I got the tripod so it doesn't look like I'm taking the photo. 

How should I take it? I'm trying to do a closeup face shot.

JFMSU

Coper
women find it more attractive if you are not looking directly at the camera. so orient your face so that its facing the camera, but look slightly to the side and past the camera

nid the nut

Incel
JFMSU said:
women find it more attractive if you are not looking directly at the camera. so orient your face so that its facing the camera, but look slightly to the side and past the camera
ok ive been doing some googling i turned the 'iso apeture' down super low so the background is super blurry but my face is super sharp. does it look aspie if my

nid the nut

Incel
JFMSU said:
ok ive been doing some googling i turned the 'iso apeture' down super low so the background is super blurry but my face is super sharp. does it look aspie if my

nid the nut

Incel
JFMSU said:

JFMSU

Coper
nid the nut said:
JFMSU said:
no that is a good effect if the background is blurry.