drugging people for money-should I invest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandharva

Banned
I think I might end up homeless soon.If I do,I have nothing to lose.if anything Jail would be 10x better especially in winter

Scopolamine can work to drug people to actually do stuff for you...should I invest in growing these trees so I can maybe use it as a source of income in the case of such an event?

if I dont have a written home,I lose my uitkering and at that point society is open hunting for me.

asapanon

Actually you should just kill yourself. Srs. Think about it dude, you suck and life is  never going to get better for you. May as well end it now.

Society would be better off without criminals like you

Sociopath1983

Regular
You deserve to die on a street corner willy. You are hideous genetic tRash that deserves nothing but misery and suffering. You will bow before your handsome fair skinned gods as you take your last subhuman breath.

asapanon said:
Actually you should just kill yourself. Srs. Think about it dude, you suck and life is  never going to get better for you. May as well end it now.

Yes he is a hideous welfare leach that needs to die.

Sociopath1983 said:
You deserve to die on a street corner willy. You are hideous genetic tRash that deserves nothing but misery and suffering. You will bow before your handsome fair skinned gods as you take your last subhuman breath.

asapanon said:

Yes he is a hideous welfare leach that needs to die.

And with that you set him off to go ER on white men.

Status
Not open for further replies.