dropped 16 pounds this month

lolfags

Chad
came off cycle, started PCT + ran a bit of DNP. i think my cycle was a bit of a failure due to not starting lean enough. if i cut 10 more lbs and find i'm at 10% bf, i'll have gained about 8 lbs of muscle. not great but i'll take it

LebaneseEdgyist

Normie
Rotters
10% is cope. Your face looks best a 15%. Low enough to show bone structure while still having a little bit of fat to accentuate your good facial features and make you look youthful. If you don't look good at 15% then cutting lower won't help you, it will just make you look anorexic and even more ugly

Limp_armdick

Slayer
LebaneseEdgyist said:
10% is cope. Your face looks best a 15%. Low enough to show bone structure while still having a little bit of fat to accentuate your good facial features and make you look youthful. If you don't look good at 15% then cutting lower won't help you, it will just make you look anorexic and even more ugly
Finally someone who agrees w/ me, if you don't have a good defined jaw at around 14-15% bodyfat it's time to either save up for surgery, or face facts that it's over.

lolfags

Chad
LebaneseEdgyist said:
this may be true. some of my hottest slays approached me when i was 15-20%, however once i get above 20% it starts having a negative impact. 

anyway, down 19 lbs now