• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

LOL Dream I had yesterday (analysis)

Munificent

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Multiple things happened before this, including something to do with being on a beach and seeing a massive sand dune (very steep and tall).

I was in the left back seat of a car with my family, usual driving trip.

We were discussing some couple being together, and I noted that it was strange, because their intelligence didn’t quite match up (girl was dumber). Then I thought of her parents occupation to see if the intelligence (or lack thereof) was inherited. I laughed and said that her dad was a wine taster. Then said, “well, being a wine taster is actually quite high IQ”.

At that moment my dads driving became a little erratic and he drove off the edge of the cliff/massive sand dune.

It was literally gigantic, and almost as steep as a cliff edge. We were just sitting in the car, realising our death was imminent.

I said, “lord God, forgive my sins”, then said to my family, “I love you all”. And as we hit the ground I instantly woke up, absolutely full of cortisol.

Just lol at how @dasani s comment on parents professions and IQ lead to my conversation in a dream, and just lol at how watching a clip of chitty chitty bang bang (the scene where the car flies off the cliff) sealed my imagined fate.

Munificent

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
This is making me cage (in my head).

pretty much this but below was a beach, not the sea. And no wings appeared.

Magnifique

deluded loser
Staff member
Super Moderator
I dreamed that me and you extorted our cousin out of cash.

I was like, "make sure he doesn't run".

Felt so badass because we were in total control and were beating him.

Coke Model

Your Itis = Chad's cock👌🏻. We won. Over incel🚮
Under 18
“well, being a wine taster is actually quite high IQ”.

And as we hit the ground I instantly woke up, absolutely full of cortisol."
Basement🇬🇧🐟🍟