• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

auxlea

A lot of you fags obsess over Eye area and hooding especially but Dr Mike is a PRIME example that Facial harmony mogs hard despite amateur non-hooded / colored almond and Low T eyes.
mike.jpg

If Mike asked for opinions here, he'd probably be seen as a high tier normie with poor eye area and how it's over.

His fanbase is 99% females obsessing over his features with aggressive rough sexual implications. that would only be reserved for a *high T bad boy* yet he's depicted as high trustworthy.

Why cope and put importance on eye area (for as long as they're not subhuman bug eyes)?

KYRIAKOS_MOGGER

MOGGER OF SUBHUMANS. ACQUIRER OF MASS
Masculinity Crew
his eye area is not good indeed

although decent color so will be seen as decent by most normie

SonOfTyrone

🇹🇷 nationalist, FUCK GARETH YOU FUCKING TWAT
Gorilla Crew
A lot of you fags obsess over Eye area and hooding especially but Dr Mike is a PRIME example that Facial harmony mogs hard despite amateur non-hooded / colored almond and Low T eyes.
View attachment 203091
If Mike asked for opinions here, he'd probably be seen as a high tier normie with poor eye area and how it's over.

His fanbase is 99% females obsessing over his features with aggressive rough sexual implications. that would only be reserved for a *high T bad boy* yet he's depicted as high trustworthy.

Why cope and put importance on eye area (for as long as they're not subhuman bug eyes)?
Wow only took you until now to realise the meme that is PSL... this is why I have only ever sent my pics to foids on this site because I don’t care about y’all’s option on me I only care about hoes opinion esp black hoes opinion

donnie_darko

arabcel
Autists

SonOfTyrone

🇹🇷 nationalist, FUCK GARETH YOU FUCKING TWAT
Gorilla Crew
:this:
he looks good to girls
this is all that matters
Most girls thag added me on hinge when I asked them why they said my eyes. Infact the Welsh one specifically said that. Let these faggots cope with MUH “OPRY EYES”