• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Red Pill Dr K and bunch of no-fappers talk about the 'red-pill' but get it COMPLETELY WRONG

FACEandDnB

Go outside

:cage:

they're getting it completely wrong

notice how the guy says the red-pill is about money/status but NOT LOOKS

also they say it is horrible to treat a woman like an object

and that red-pillers are thinking like wild animals

I have had a pretty depressing life because of my looks and you're gonna tell me that looks don't matter?

:undisputedcry:

Also it is literally women who control the dating market so if it has become animalistic, it is their doing.

These guys have never experienced casual sex so having a one night stand to them is completely foreign.

JFL.

Ova for these guys and their delusional cuckoldry.

Girls love being objectified by high-value males.

ace2020

Regular
Truecels

:cage:

they're getting it completely wrong

notice how the guy says the red-pill is about money/status but NOT LOOKS

also they say it is horrible to treat a woman like an object

and that red-pillers are thinking like wild animals

I have had a pretty depressing life because of my looks and you're gonna tell me that looks don't matter?

:undisputedcry:

Also it is literally women who control the dating market so if it has become animalistic, it is their doing.

These guys have never experienced casual sex so having a one night stand to them is completely foreign.

JFL.

Ova for these guys and their delusional cuckoldry.

Girls love being objectified by high-value males.
Dr K with an incel - 2 episodes of misleading, beating around the bush and asking stupid questions. Dr K is an incel no doubt. slayers on this site mogs him (altho he mogs me hard)

FACEandDnB

Go outside
Dr K with an incel - 2 episodes of misleading, beating around the bush and asking stupid questions. Dr K is an incel no doubt. slayers on this site mogs him (altho he mogs me hard)
his wife actually mogs him and she looks hqnp as well

but i totally agree with you about the incel thing. nothing dr k says will fix his problem. he doesnt have the looks. end of.