Down's Syndrome girl has more dating options than you (pics)

Sub8

Subhuman
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Is there any greater proof that women seeking out chads (chads relative to them, at least) is an in-built biological mechanism?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]She has more options than most of us, lmfao. She's a fucking downie herself yet she's afraid to have anyone consider them a couple.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]At least I can make myself feel better by telling myself she has an IQ of 50 and probably smears shit over her bathroom floor.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[/font][/size]

carafan23

Banned
Sub8 said:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Is there any greater proof that women seeking out chads (chads relative to them, at least) is an in-built biological mechanism?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]She has more options than most of us, lmfao. She's a fucking downie herself yet she's afraid to have anyone consider them a couple.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]At least I can make myself feel better by telling myself she has an IQ of 50 and probably smears shit over her bathroom floor.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[/font][/size]
i wonder if she eats her shit too