Double jaw surgery need advice

Benjibanks

Incel
I’ve posted here before. Latest update is that I’ve got insurance ready for the MMA double jaw surgery it will take a while for everything to set up but I’m supposed to get scans and start the process next Monday. I’m worried about getting cold feet about the whole thing. I need advice on whether this is for sure my problem and if it’s likely to be worth while. I will be paying out of pocket for a portion of it so I hope it’ll be worth the money. Pics below please tell me if there’s anything aside from the maxilla and jaw stuff that needs improvement. Also how far up the scale would this bring me and what should I be careful of so I don’t get mega fucked by a bad operation. Thanks in advance.
013F5AA4-C634-4983-8155-ABC1A9B2D6EC.jpeg
A02FC138-F217-458C-8E14-753A6A754D88.jpeg

Benjibanks

Incel
Whoa, mirin true looksmaxxer dedication bro. If your surgeon is reputable and has done many cases you're good, good luck! The pain is temporary but the ascension is forever
Thanks! My concern is that the ascension won't happen. I've been looking at before and after pictures on this site and others and it seems like it's only a big change if someone is even more recessed than i am. I'm ready to go through with it but I'm just getting hesitation because I wanna make sure it will make a difference and that I shouldn't put my resources towards another feature that I could improve.

Seppukucel

King of shit threads
Autists
Thanks! My concern is that the ascension won't happen. I've been looking at before and after pictures on this site and others and it seems like it's only a big change if someone is even more recessed than i am. I'm ready to go through with it but I'm just getting hesitation because I wanna make sure it will make a difference and that I shouldn't put my resources towards another feature that I could improve.
Looking at your side profile, which is worse than your front significantly I would definitely say it will be an aesthetic improvement and can visualise you as a proper normie afterwards, and above after further looksmaxxing

Benjibanks

Incel
That's the thing I'm trying to hit at least chadlite but it's unrealistic I know. I just feel like if im just gonna be average i could just save the money and stay home for life. Unless your average here is way up there by irl normie standards. I dunno im new to a lot of the terms here

Seppukucel

King of shit threads
Autists
That's the thing I'm trying to hit at least chadlite but it's unrealistic I know. I just feel like if im just gonna be average i could just save the money and stay home for life.
With THIS you'll be average. Then leanmaxxing, collagenmaxxing, cantho, etc. you will definitely be above average

Benjibanks

Incel
problem is im already sort of lean. when ive lost a lot of weight i lose all cheek definition. Is this maxilla thing going to help cheeks? Chin that kind of things too? Asking because the guy wants to advance my mandible as well

Seppukucel

King of shit threads
Autists
problem is im already sort of lean. when ive lost a lot of weight i lose all cheek definition. Is this maxilla thing going to help cheeks? Chin that kind of things too? Asking because the guy wants to advance my mandible as well
Maybe you lack cheekbone projection then but you don't really look lean to me. You're not lean unless you're below 14-15% body fat tbh

Benjibanks

Incel
im around 15 i believe. I only have fat in the way lower belly and my upper four abs are semi defined. can't you tell the cheek bone projection from pics? If not I can take one from a different angle

Seppukucel

King of shit threads
Autists
im around 15 i believe. I only have fat in the way lower belly and my upper four abs are semi defined. can't you tell the cheek bone projection from pics? If not I can take one from a different angle
Try to go down to 10-12 and if you still have a bloated face get buccal fat removal

Benjibanks

Incel
thing is i dont have unlimited money. I'm up in the air over spending the money on my share of the surgery or on cheek fillers

Benjibanks

Incel
Relatively good picture
older and i dunno if im just losing collagen in the face. still wondering about this MMA thing. The maxillary part would be good and if the mandible slides forward that might give me a dom jawline but i dunno cant get a morph to save my life rn lol

Seppukucel

King of shit threads
Autists
older and i dunno if im just losing collagen in the face. still wondering about this MMA thing. The maxillary part would be good and if the mandible slides forward that might give me a dom jawline but i dunno cant get a morph to save my life rn lol
Ask the surgeon to give you one