SansDopamine

Slayer
On every forum that I've ever been on there is always at least a handful of autists who have a self-proclaimed IQ of 200+. Additionally they like to brag about how uninteresting it is to speak to normies.

If your IQ was really so high then you would realize that having a good dopamine reward system is infinitely better than have a high IQ:

- you'd be extremely motivated all the time (as opposed to muh "lazy genius" who doesn't do shit but "could if he tried")
- more likely to start a business and become rich due to the above
- high on life 24/7
- everything is stimulating
- social interaction is actually fun and interesting (as opposed to muh everybody is stupid and boring because i'm so smart)
- more likely to have deeper connections with others
- better connections in life means larger network = more success in your career and everything else
- less anxiety
- strong sense of purpose and will to live (as opposed to being anhedonic, depressed, and suicidal)
- higher social status

Furthermore, many of you have a gene called the DRD2 A1 Allele. If you are cursed with this awful incel gene it essentially means that your brain has less dopamine receptors and you will always be low status. Your dopamine system is fucked and your fate was sealed at birth.

Some quotes from a study:
...these findings, considered along with studies of humans and animals linking dopamine D2 receptor binding and DRD2 genotype to depression, anxiety, and impaired social functioning...
...we found associations between the DRD2 A1 allele and early-emerging anxious and depressive symptoms...
In another study of this gene in youths, Althaus et al. (2009) linked the A1 allele to enhanced sensitivity to negative feedback and reduced sensitivity to positive feedback under probabilistic learning conditions...
https://faculty.csusm.edu/sbufferd/...D2 gene and symptoms_Psychiatric Genetics.pdf

ChickenWings

Normie
Your dopamine system isn't black and white like that. I have an IQ of 132, because of the way my dopamine system worked throughout my youth.

Some kids push themselves to the limit in social interactions, sports etc. I did the same, but at school when I was making calculations, giving presentations, etc. Always trying to be the best, pushing myself to the limit, going beyond the assignment. This is what got me the high IQ in the first place.

And that's exactly what got me fucked up, since kids hate smart kids. And being smart doesn't make you attractive, therefore getting you a negative halo and fucking up your social status.

Razzer35

Slayer
ChickenWings said:
Your dopamine system isn't black and white like that. I have an IQ of 132, because of the way my dopamine system worked throughout my youth.

Some kids push themselves to the limit in social interactions, sports etc. I did the same, but at school when I was making calculations, giving presentations, etc. Always trying to be the best, pushing myself to the limit, going beyond the assignment. This is what got me the high IQ in the first place.

And that's exactly what got me fucked up, since kids hate smart kids. And being smart doesn't make you attractive, therefore getting you a negative halo and fucking up your social status.
Delusional narcissism overload.

Guano

Banned
ChickenWings said:

So your dopamine system determined your IQ...

>High IQ
>Dopamine determines IQ

:aspie:

ChickenWings

Normie
Razzer35 said:
ChickenWings said:

Cope. I would fuck over my fellow students cuz they were getting credit for wrong answers. This made my performance relative to theirs weaker, making the grading system harsher to induce lower average grades, in turn fucking up my own grades. 

I had to degrade my own academic performance to fit in with a bunch of 115IQ retards. TFW no private schooling like elon musk had where i could've thrived.

ULLORD110

Normie
ChickenWings said:
Razzer35 said:
Cope. I would fuck over my fellow students cuz they were getting credit for wrong answers. This made my performance relative to theirs weaker, making the grading system harsher to induce lower average grades, in turn fucking up my own grades. 

I had to degrade my own academic performance to fit in with a bunch of 115IQ retards. TFW no private schooling like elon musk had where i could've thrived.
You look like the one who write a full detailed answer to a simple question. It's really good in uni but even there some teacher wont accept an iq high answer and wants the simple stuff that everyone could get if they open their textebooks.

KEy21

King of Chads
Everyone I’ve seen even on here proclaims their IQ as something insanely high.

My dopamine reward system is shit and no matter what I do unless it’s something sexually sadistic my brain doesn’t feel rewarded. It’s literal euphoric bliss after experiencing nothing for so long to experiencing something sexually gratifying to my liking. 

You have no idea..

Guano

Banned
ChickenWings said:
Razzer35 said:

Wtf anyone worth anything knows that smart people are good to have as friends.

Here is the truth you retard, you are not 132 IQ.

You even talking about IQ and using the points shows how big of an autistic loser you are. Wouldn't be surprised if you are Asian.

I wish everyone on lookism was white so we wouldn't see retards like this post here.

Guano

Banned
ChickenWings said:
Razzer35 said:

You even talking about IQ and using the points shows how big of an autistic loser you are. Wouldn't be surprised if you are Asian.

I wish everyone on lookism was white so we wouldn't see retards like this post here.

ULLORD110

Normie
KEy21 said:
Everyone I’ve seen even on here proclaims their IQ as something insanely high.

My dopamine reward system is shit and no matter what I do unless it’s something sexually sadistic my brain doesn’t feel rewarded. It’s literal euphoric bliss after experiencing nothing for so long to experiencing something sexually gratifying to my liking. 

You have no idea..
You can trick ur brain, i've seen aspie ppl who think that everything that they do is amazing almost unbeliavable, so they get they rewarded really easily.

For example : 1+1 = 2 just be amazed that u have done something of ur day, wtf 1+1 = 2 i'm legit high IQ, so u keep concentration and after a few months/years u pass MIT test. I think interpretation plays a huge role

if ur like 1+1=2 anyway it wont get my laid, u wont go far.

looksmax25

Coper
SansDopamine said:
On every forum that I've ever been on there is always at least a handful of autists who have a self-proclaimed IQ of 200+. Additionally they like to brag about how uninteresting it is to speak to normies.

If your IQ was really so high then you would realize that having a good dopamine reward system is infinitely better than have a high IQ:

- you'd be extremely motivated all the time (as opposed to muh "lazy genius" who doesn't do shit but "could if he tried")
- more likely to start a business and become rich due to the above
- high on life 24/7
- everything is stimulating
- social interaction is actually fun and interesting (as opposed to muh everybody is stupid and boring because i'm so smart)
- more likely to have deeper connections with others
- better connections in life means larger network = more success in your career and everything else
- less anxiety
- strong sense of purpose and will to live (as opposed to being anhedonic, depressed, and suicidal)
- higher social status

Furthermore, many of you have a gene called the DRD2 A1 Allele. If you are cursed with this awful incel gene it essentially means that your brain has less dopamine receptors and you will always be low status. Your dopamine system is fucked and your fate was sealed at birth.

Some quotes from a study:
...these findings, considered along with studies of humans and animals linking dopamine D2 receptor binding and DRD2 genotype to depression, anxiety, and impaired social functioning...
...we found associations between the DRD2 A1 allele and early-emerging anxious and depressive symptoms...
In another study of this gene in youths, Althaus et al. (2009) linked the A1 allele to enhanced sensitivity to negative feedback and reduced sensitivity to positive feedback under probabilistic learning conditions...
https://faculty.csusm.edu/sbufferd/...D2 gene and symptoms_Psychiatric Genetics.pdf
I have anxiety, ADHD, and depression for which I take Strattera and Citalopram. Most likely I have this gene right?

ChickenWings

Normie
Guano said:
ChickenWings said:

Myeah the main reason why I didn't have any friends was because I was ugly as fuck, not cuz I was supersmart. Still being supersmart only got me to become friends with other ugly nerds, further death sentencing my social life. 

My IQ was tested officially at a psych btw, no fake. And im a slavic subhuman, not an asian. See pics in my other topic.
[hr]
ULLORD110 said:
ChickenWings said:

You look like the one who write a full detailed answer to a simple question. It's really good in uni but even there some teacher wont accept an iq high answer and wants the simple stuff that everyone could get if they open their textebooks.
Yeah, most teachers want the simple stuff, even in uni tbh. It's extremely demotivating, because my brain is motivated to naturally overthink shit and u don't get rewarded for it.

Guano

Banned
ChickenWings said:
Guano said:

Myeah the main reason why I didn't have any friends was because I was ugly as fuck, not cuz I was supersmart. Still being supersmart only got me to become friends with other ugly nerds, further death sentencing my social life. 

My IQ was tested officially at a psych btw, no fake. And im a slavic subhuman, not an asian. See pics in my other topic.
[hr]
ULLORD110 said:
Yeah, most teachers want the simple stuff, even in uni tbh. It's extremely demotivating, because my brain is motivated to naturally overthink shit and u don't get rewarded for it.
Simple stuff is high IQ.

ULLORD110

Normie
Guano said:
ChickenWings said:

[hr]
Simple stuff is high IQ.
I mean there's ABC who are the most retarded test, even teachers says those kind of test are dumbs ( or true/false without explaining ).

I think u mean that explain the most difficult thing in a easy way like a teacher shows some vertue but i dont know if it related to IQ.

btw i dont think i'm high iq, maybe lower than average but if i can learn one or two thing, it'll make my day

Guano

Banned
ULLORD110 said:
Guano said:
Simple stuff is high IQ.
I mean there's ABC who are the most retarded test, even teachers says those kind of test are dumbs ( or true/false without explaining ).

I think u mean that explain the most difficult thing in a easy way like a teacher shows some vertue but i dont know if it related to IQ.
I thought we were talking about short sentences v paragraphs of verbal diarrhea.

towncel

Mоderator
Emotional strength and luck are infinitely more important than intelligence

ULLORD110

Normie
Guano said:
ULLORD110 said:

I thought we were talking about short sentences v paragraphs of verbal diarrhea.
I think you are right for this one.

Writing long ass paragraphs might show his lack of understand of what the teacher is expecting or even that he can't read the goddamn instruction.

ChickenWings

Normie
ULLORD110 said:
Guano said:
I think you are right for this one.

Writing long ass paragraphs might show his lack of understand of what the teacher is expecting or even that he can't read the goddamn instruction.
No, I knew what the teacher was expecting me to write down, but I also knew it was simply a wrong answer and his question wasn't formulated properly.

Teachers are fucking random, one time they want to simple short sentence, other times they are gonna say: 'well you didn't talk about xx and yy, even though it's hardly relevant I wanted to see it written down!!'

Anyways, the tests don't lie. My IQ is 132 and I am a failed loser. IQ is fucking incel cope. 'Muh if I was smarter, girls would've liked me, I would've been rich and succesfull'.