dontbelonghere which guy you find the most attractive in this picture?

lookz

Chad
literally the only difference between these faces is the shadow cast on their cheek and jaw

Joncoping

Normie
dontbelonghere said:
You would fuck the DOM guy when you are ovulating especially when you have a few drinks in you and feel a bit slutty/giggly. What women say  =/= what women do. Even though we all know you're a Tyger alt

Scar Tissue

Slayer
dontbelonghere said:
Joncoping said:
You would fuck the DOM guy when you are ovulating especially when you have a few drinks in you and feel a bit slutty/giggly. What women say  =/= what women do. Even though we all know you're a Tyger alt

Actually to me, STM is the hot guy you see at the bar and want to have sex with (in theory...I dont go to bars lol)

And LTM is the guy you still think is hot but is more boyfriend material / take home to mom

Which is confirmed by their acronyms which probably stands for "Short term" and "long term" 

DOM isn't attractive because doesn't have any nice / pretty feature like soft lips, or blue eyes, etc., to counter all that harshness in his face. It's the mix of masculine and pretty features which make faces highly attractive like David Gandy who has blue eyes, most male models who have kind, warm broad smiles, etc.

This guy is masculine but he also has soft lips, big + light eyes, light pretty hair, etc. and that's what really puts him over the top.
Fucking bullshit that Dom guy would have you bent over the front of your car in the parking lot.

the DOM guy that this study computer-generated is borderline acromegaly.
dontbelonghere said:

this is a much better representation of an ultra-masculine-looking man.

Boyo said:
Reminder what the girl you're asking looks like

lol @ caring what this fat pig looking past prime bitch has to say... you guys wouldn't even want a girl like her..

I only care what a legit hot girl has to say not some glorified plain jaine whore
You think she cares that you call her ugly?She is strong 8-9 in my opinion she already knows how attractive she is by how all the good looking guys are treating her

Boyo said:
Dark latino said:
You think she cares that you call her ugly?She is strong 8-9 in my opinion she already knows how attractive she is by how all the good looking guys are treating her
lol just lol this forum is over

this 4/10 pigfaced is being called a 9/10

Im fucking speechless at this moment..

Hypergamy has taken a new route and whiteknights just embrace it..

Have fun fucking your hand for the rest of your life if now 4/10's are bumped up to 9/10s since anyone will fuck them.... good luck boyo
Calm down

Boyo said:
dontbelonghere said:
Actually to me, STM is the hot guy you see at the bar and want to have sex with (in theory...I dont go to bars lol)

And LTM is the guy you still think is hot but is more boyfriend material / take home to mom

Which is confirmed by their acronyms which probably stands for "Short term" and "long term" 

DOM isn't attractive because doesn't have any nice / pretty feature like soft lips, or blue eyes, etc., to counter all that harshness in his face. It's the mix of masculine and pretty features which make faces highly attractive like David Gandy who has blue eyes, most male models who have kind, warm broad smiles, etc.

This guy is masculine but he also has soft lips, big + light eyes, light pretty hair, etc. and that's what really puts him over the top.
Reminder what the girl you're asking looks like

lol @ caring what this fat pig looking past prime bitch has to say... you guys wouldn't even want a girl like her..

I only care what a legit hot girl has to say not some glorified plain jaine whore
Rofl this coper is mad because "she" said he's not attractive. Fucking pathetic kid.
[hr]
Tyrone the Nigger said:
lol at thinking "dontbelonghere" is actually a girl
This.

Boyo said:
lol just lol this forum is over

this 4/10 pigfaced is being called a 9/10

Im fucking speechless at this moment..

Hypergamy has taken a new route and whiteknights just embrace it..

Have fun fucking your hand for the rest of your life if now 4/10's are bumped up to 9/10s since anyone will fuck them.... good luck boyo
Lol calling her 4/10 she no less than 8 at least for me 

Why you are so mad just take a look at the chart and realize where you face belongs in term of attractiveness to women

Boyo said:
lachowski said:
Rofl this coper is mad because "she" said he's not attractive. Fucking pathetic kid.
[hr]

This.
???? LMAO she never even commented on me u ugly subhuman
You don't even know how I look you fucking twat yet you call me subhuman when you're an ugly prick. She said you're not sexually attractive to her in the main discussion topic and she rated you a 6. So fucking deal with it you coper.

LOL, I thought that guy looked pretty damn good until I saw him in motion. Amazing how a photo can make somebody look like a god, when they aren't all that.