Dont you ever get tired of rotting?

DarkSlayer

Incel
Dont you? I mean, realisticly speaking, theres alot of things you could do to have more fun. Why dont start roidcelling and move to thailand or visit japan and fuck girls.

Why dont join a football hooligan team and fight people.

Why dont become a criminal and sell drugs?

Cloud

Gigachad
Most people here are too high inhibition to do what you suggest.

paulus

Banned
Sometimes - but then i just rot until these feeling are over. And then i just continue and go on with my daily rotting routine..

Reflex

Lookism God
I get tired of working hard

Its killing me

Chincel

Normie
No. I'm working on a paper car model right now while most guys in their 20s are either being emasculated in university or dehumanized at work. Later today, it's off to the local restaurant to play Need for Speed. I bet it's what has kept me invisibly aging for a decade, stress causes you to rot away more than being NEET does.

redmanlet

Banned
I do, then i realize there is nothing to be done to change the circumstances. Then go back to rotting

Too ugly to really fit in anywhere. Besides no sideshow bullshit that keeps me from surgerymaxxing.

paulus

Banned
Chincel said:
No. I'm working on a paper car model right now while most guys in their 20s are either being emasculated in university or dehumanized at work. Later today, it's off to the local restaurant to play Need for Speed. I bet it's what has kept me invisibly aging for a decade, stress causes you to rot away more than being NEET does.
Are u even capable to work with your health issues?