• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

don't use the term etnick to describe POC

Franktank

Regular
If you are born in the country you are technically not an ethnic. People here use the word in a trolling manner

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Franktank said:
If you are born in the country you are technically not an ethnic. People here use the word in a trolling manner

Legit fucking whites it's not your land damnit

Harakiri said:
Franktank said:

do you live in the US?

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Harakiri said:
Franktank said:

All ethnics should be deported to live in their respective countries, it is the only way for happiness to exist.

lono

Banned
Bojack said:
Harakiri said:

All ethnics should be deported to live in their respective countries, it is the only way for happiness to exist.

I hope this includes the germans and britons that currently reside in the US.

Franktank

Regular
Bojack said:
Harakiri said:

to bad there is so much mixing that you cant 100% do this

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
lono said:
Bojack said:

As far as I'm concerned all white people can have this country. I'd be better off in some 3rd world shit country than here.

ilikedicks

Joke
lono said:
Bojack said:

Any reason in particular?

Dontel

Joke
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
why are people so easily offended? I meant it in an endearing way

People aren't easily offended 

but

Unless you are running Skinhead/KKK Game, if you are using terms like "ethnic" IRL you must be autistic or have the social skills of a pre-school child.

Are whites in agreement to give Australia back to the abos, South Africa back to the tribes who dwelled there, North America back to the Native Americans (whoops you genocided them)?

Timbuck2

Joke
Yes lets give the most powerful country in the world with a nuclear arsenal capable of destroying the world several times over to a bunch of drunk rapists.

Also blacks do control South Africa and look at it's current state.

lono

Banned
ilikedicks said:
lono said:

Any reason in particular?

They're not indigenous to the US. The mexicans in california and texas have more right to be there than the whites.

Ivan Fyodorovich said:
i just want ethnics to think i'm cool and not some corny square

Are you Russian? I dislike russians cuz they're all sociopaths but they're far from the dweeby white guys the nordics and other races of whites are.

Timbuck2 said:
Yes lets give the most powerful country in the world with a nuclear arsenal capable of destroying the world several times over to a bunch of drunk rapists.

Also blacks do control South Africa and look at it's current state.

Whites have raped and killed more native americans than the other way around. Come on stop playing.

South Africa is doing much better thanks to the Africans finally deciding they've had enough of whites runing everything and taking back control. The whites had their chance and they basically ran that country into the ground.

How about instead of complaining with your white victim complex you start reading some books and studying up on the great african civilizations so you can learn how to run a country.