Don't take anyone seriously unless they post a picture SMILING.

This whole posting cherry picked pictures where you squint and mean-mug to look more aggro' or dom is PATHETIC. You're seriously embarrassing.

Post pictures with a positive or neutral expression. You know, like a normal social person. How many people do you see online rocking about mean-mugging the camera like an absolute retarded goof ball.

Then you get the cheek of some of these wankers "you sound jelly brah, not squinting so I'm not, I'm just super dom bro". What do they take us for ? Humans can pick up on these micro-expressions, we can tell you're fucking squinting and jutting/clenching it's clear as day. You absolute tossers.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Who here even does that? No one even posts pictures of themselves anymore.

Nizoral Babe said:

Everyone who posts pictures tends to post some stern faced squinting piece of shit pic.

The amount of users who've posted pictures with neutral or positive expressions, I'd say three....am I pretty yet, nothereforlong and that one picture of iftsj smiling. That's it.

thessalonica

Incel
things you can do to look better in pcitures that don't look unnatural

1. for head-on pictures, make sure to stretch your head out from your neck and lower it a little bit, this will emphasize your jawline and nobody can tell, or even care

2. for semi-side pictures do the same thing but stretch your neck out towards the camera

Namek

Chad
Wtf are you even saying? Not everyone smiles.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
"Do I look good in this pic?"
"Just smile and you'll look better!" 

Telltale sign that you're ugly as fuck. Models don't smile and still look good.

Gala Gado Ressureccion said:
Nizoral Babe said:

Everyone who posts pictures tends to post some stern faced squinting piece of shit pic.

The amount of users who've posted pictures with neutral or positive expressions, I'd say three....am I pretty yet, nothereforlong and that one picture of iftsj smiling. That's it.
Vegeta, too.

I wanted to add sephon but then I remembered he's not actually the dog he had as his avi  :shock:
[hr]
ItWontBeMe said:

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
GeneticDeadEnd said:

Vegeta, too.

I wanted to add sephon but then I remembered he's not actually the dog he had as his avi  :shock:
[hr]
ItWontBeMe said:

ItWontBeMe said:
"Just smile and you'll look better" 

The fuck are you rambling on about ?

Smiling takes away the aggro micro-expressions the maggots on here implement. They all squint, frown and clench their jaws to look more 'dom'.

Smiling is a positive facial expression and eradicates the aforementioned copes. Neutral face is fine and dandy but everyone passes off their mean-mugging tough guy face as their neutral face, you can't smile and retain it.

Neutral/Positive expressions or gtfo tbh. The amount of social retards on here mean mugging to try get cookie points from bromosexuals on the internet is pathetic.
[hr]
Namek said:
I'm saying wankers on here mean-mug to look more 'dom' or 'masculine'. Like absolute wankers, then sure enough you guys rim them for being 'masculine' when they're pulling your leg.

Namek

Chad
[hr]
Namek said:
I'm saying wankers on here mean-mug to look more 'dom' or 'masculine'. Like absolute wankers, then sure enough you guys rim them for being 'masculine' when they're pulling your leg.
Agreed. Just saying some of us just have a resting bitch face.

Everyone who mean mugs and squints who is labelled 'dom'...get them to post a picture smiling and watch their dominance melt away, it's a fucking facade.

Iceberg

Incel
This whole posting cherry picked pictures where you squint and mean-mug to look more aggro' or dom is PATHETIC. You're seriously embarrassing.

Post pictures with a positive or neutral expression. You know, like a normal social person. How many people do you see online rocking about mean-mugging the camera like an absolute retarded goof ball.

Then you get the cheek of some of these wankers "you sound jelly brah, not squinting so I'm not, I'm just super dom bro". What do they take us for ? Humans can pick up on these micro-expressions, we can tell you're fucking squinting and jutting/clenching it's clear as day. You absolute tossers.
Legit