Don't suicide yet. Hope: 55yo bald man had been SLAYING prime 16 yo for 2 years

NoComment

Coper
The "white men can't be incel" crew will post itt but anyway, I am lost for words. I think this picture says it all:

This man > *

Fuark. He looks like a dirty gypsy unwashed immigrant. But he was dipping his dick in purity. Her fwhr. Her youth. I can't.

What is there to even say? Against the odds this man tore up that prime pussy before the girl hit the wall at...

EIGHTEEN

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It continued on three other occasions until just after her 16th birthday in August 2013 - when the chilling photograph was taken - when Natasha's mother discovered the abuse and called the police[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Natasha, now aged 18, has now waived her right to anonymity to speak out about the ordeal, [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=xx-large]claiming she 'fell completely in love' with Brown.[/font]
[/size]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=x-small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=x-small]She said: 'It just started off with holding hands when I was 13 while we were walking the dogs, but after a little while he would kiss me on the cheek, and the on the lips.[/font][/size]
[/font][/size]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=x-small]'I really liked him and when I was 14, we had sex for the first time in a field. I knew it was wrong because he was married, but I didn't care. He was so funny and mature, I fell completely in love with him.[/font][/size]

> abuse
> in love

Pick one.

lol@fucked her in a field. This guy is such a supreme slayer.

JUST LOL@having daughters in 2015. While you can't fuck her, every guy on the planet is trying to. lol@changing diapers, bringing her to school, helping her with homework, feeding and clothing her just for her tight teen pussy to get dicked to smithereens while you're at work for 50 hours a week.

Cliffs:

- Hope.

NoComment

Coper
Victory said:
There's nothing prime about her she looks disgusting.
If she's uglier than the girls you regularly date then, well done you. I'd hate to have such high standards.

IcedEarth

Slayer
creepy but that's still better than what the average shitty advicer has

NoComment

Coper
Vertu said:
It's just pussy, relax you fucking dog.
1. I can't help my T. I'd fuck YOU if you were near enough.
2. When do you "leave" for that "Brazil trip"?

sub8 life

Incel
NoComment said:
JUST LOL@having daughters in 2015. While you can't fuck her, every guy on the planet is trying to. lol@changing diapers, bringing her to school, helping her with homework, feeding and clothing her just for her tight teen pussy to get dicked to smithereens while you're at work for 50 hours a week.

Cliffs:

- Hope.
fucking lol

NoComment

Coper
sub8 life said:
NoComment said:

Cliffs:

- Hope.
fucking lol
look at the sun damaged cretin that the JB's dad has to fuck, meanwhile the slayer was fucking his daughter. Having offspring is a joke. You need to fuck your daughter pre-emptively, before the slayers get to her.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Okay I'll try and groom some jail bait and then go to prison like that piece of shit is now, good fucking idea OP!  :pistoldouble:

I'd rather capture loli brides in war, but this is also good.

Did you know the Vedic word for war is "searching for cows"?

Love me some young nubile jing, yum yum slurp slurp good ojas.