Don't roidcel if you are framecel.

Eric

Incel
Are you speaking about yourself by any chance?

Manny

Incel
Nothing to do with frame torn ligaments are from lifting

What, roids don't just magically give you more strength. How is lifting 8x75% on roids different from 8x75% natty.

Brotha Techno

Banned
GeneticDeadEnd said:
What, roids don't just magically give you more strength. How is lifting 8x75% on roids different from 8x75% natty.
getting strong really quickly on roids with weak tendons = tendon snappage

lots of guys fuck up their bodies natty with shitty form, throw accelerated strength gains into the mix and there u go

clown said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Yes, they do give you if you eat A LOT. You can increase bench press for 50-80 lbs from 225 to even 300 if you do everything right, but your tendonds won't be able to handle it so you get an injury if you weightmax LOL
probably legit but I was so strength-starved due to sleep issues that I probably won't hit a tendon-ceiling any time soon :giggle:
[hr]
Brotha Techno said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
getting strong really quickly on roids with weak tendons = tendon snappage

lots of guys fuck up their bodies natty with shitty form, throw accelerated strength gains into the mix and there u go
are you lifting?

Manny

Incel
clown said:
Manny said:
Nothing to do with frame torn ligaments are from lifting
If you are low T with ongoing osteoporosis, good luck with lifting heavy.
T has nothing to do with it, I was 140lbs with 800 t levels.if you jump too much weight while on steroids you will tear ligaments

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Roids cause injuries for two reasons if you don't lift safely and usually tendon injuries.

Muscular strength goes up quickly and tenon strength doesn't.

Steroids slow down collagen being formed in tendons.

So you actually get weaker tendons and much stronger muscles leading to snap city...you need to build some tendon strength whilst natty if you want to lift big. That or take loads of HGH which increases collagen formation x3.

Dyedpoop

Subhuman
Man I wish I was roiding but I'm too scared about negative effects on my hair. Got a fin topical and oral fin right now since I'm a NW2 with thick hair and want to keep it that way.

But true OP, small frame roiders look weird. I'm 6'4 210lb and swam from 5 all the way till senior year in college , traps and shoulders would explode. Damn you MPB :rage: