Don't get surgery unless your jaw is not able to function properly or causing pain

zanz

Incel
"It won't give you the results you want (magically curing depression/lack of confidence) and you'll want to get another surgery to fix another part of your face, and then another and you'll wake up after each surgery feeling the same way.
Anybody who says that looks don't matter is severely mentally challenged, &/or in denial, but you're never as ugly as you think. Your lack of confidence is the only thing holding you back.
Lucky for all of us, confidence is something you can learn.

Thinking that you need a girlfriend to feel happy comes from a deeply rooted insecurity based on the (low) value you place on yourself. Even if every girl in the world wanted to bang you, you would still feel like a depressed, unconfident loser when its over. She still wouldn't be able to love you the way you think you need.

I've struggled with depression my entire life, so I know how it is. You can't hang around losers and depressed people all day and expect to get better. The only way to get better socially is to go out and socialize. Challenge yourself to improve instead of looking for the easy way out, like getting a surgery that wont help. The biggest problem with the Looksim guys is that they don't challenge themselves. They cry about why they can't succeed and then look for a cheat code to get past an obstacle that doesn't even exist. Right now you're doing the exact same thing. True change takes time, effort and failure. Make small goals, and start achieving them.

As soon as you get done upvoting this post write down five short term goals. The first is to go to the gym three times a week for a month, if you don't already. The second is to read five books, if you aren't already a regular reader. Another good one is learning to cook five meals, or go to five concerts. Whatever you think is realistic, but still challenging. Now you have something positive you can pursue instead of mindlessly clicking links online all day. Once you've accomplished those goals, make more and add a long term goal as well. I know you're worried about finding a GF, but this isn't a good place to talk about that. Once you start focusing on your own self improvement that problem will solve itself."

kiwifarmer stopping incel from ascending

zanz said:
"It won't give you the results you want (magically curing depression/lack of confidence) and you'll want to get another surgery to fix another part of your face, and then another and you'll wake up after each surgery feeling the same way.
Anybody who says that looks don't matter is severely mentally challenged, &/or in denial, but you're never as ugly as you think. Your lack of confidence is the only thing holding you back.

Thinking that you need a girlfriend to feel happy comes from a deeply rooted insecurity based on the (low) value you place on yourself. Even if every girl in the world wanted to bang you, you would still feel like a depressed, unconfident loser when its over. She still wouldn't be able to love you the way you think you need.

I've struggled with depression my entire life, so I know how it is. You can't hang around losers and depressed people all day and expect to get better. The only way to get better socially is to go out and socialize. Challenge yourself to improve instead of looking for the easy way out, like getting a surgery that wont help. The biggest problem with the Looksim guys is that they don't challenge themselves. They cry about why they can't succeed and then look for a cheat code to get past an obstacle that doesn't even exist. Right now you're doing the exact same thing. True change takes time, effort and failure. Make small goals, and start achieving them.

As soon as you get done upvoting this post write down five short term goals. The first is to go to the gym three times a week for a month, if you don't already. The second is to read five books, if you aren't already a regular reader. Another good one is learning to cook five meals, or go to five concerts. Whatever you think is realistic, but still challenging. Now you have something positive you can pursue instead of mindlessly clicking links online all day. Once you've accomplished those goals, make more and add a long term goal as well. I know you're worried about finding a GF, but this isn't a good place to talk about that. Once you start focusing on your own self improvement that problem will solve itself."

OK numnuts, so you have two versions of yourself on Tinder.

One is just you.

The other you has a better jaw and masseter muscles, is taller, has a bigger cock, and is leaner and fit.

Which one are these unthinking cattle that are females reflexively and unapologetically going to select?

BTW, the question is rhetorical you sanctimonious faggot

Thetruthseeker

Subhuman
zanz said:

I agree on the fact that jew surgery is very dangerous and not worth it, however it's absurd for me to see that for many normal looking guy like Op the fact that girls really dont like some kind of ugly guys it's so hard to get, confidence isn't hard to display and a girl can't fuck confidence, especially in an overcrowded sexual market.

JAW = LIFE

do with it as you please. draw your own conclusions. but dont even try to deny that the quality of your life is directly linked to the quality of your jaw

Thetruthseeker

Subhuman
Techno Viking said:
Thetruthseeker said:
zanz said:

I agree on the fact that jaw surgery is very dangerous and not worth it, however it's absurd for me to see that for many normal looking guy like Op the fact that girls really dont like some kind of ugly guys it's so hard to get, confidence isn't hard to display and a girl can't fuck confidence, especially in an overcrowded sexual market.
proof? just lol at blowing shit like this outta your ass
http://yourhealth.asiaone.com/content/concerns-grow-over-jaw-surgery

heilsa

Slayer
aesthetic follows function and function follows aesthetic

if your jaw looks like shit its always unfunctional.

for instance:

recessed maxillary/mandibular = sleep apnae