don't be an aprtmentcel

marty

Slayer
One hour from now the lady that lives above me who looks like a troll will be getting home from her part time job.  She will return to her government paid apartment above me.  She will stomp, slam drawers and yell at her kids till 1am and I can hear it all.  Never become an apartmentcel.  Live at your parents until you can afford a house far away from any people.

Baldcel

Chad
this is what happens when you're a pussy and you allow neighbours to abuse your peace

a true dark triad would knock on her door and fuck her in front of her kids, and she would never be loud again

swimcel

Chad
This is a true story: my neighbours are these 3 17 year old kids who would be blasting music every single fucking day all day. One day they dare to turn music on on a tuesday night (like 2 am), i slammed the wall, they went quiet and then i heard them laughing. I got up and slammed their fucking door, they said: "sorry, i'll turn it off". I was ready to commit murder and kept slamming, eventually this 5'9 piece of shit opened it and looked up at me, fucking lol they NEVER EVER turnd music on again. if he had dared to talk back to me i would have strangled him 100% sure

edit: i see them in the hallways sometimes and they won't make eye contact. fucking lol at being a submissive below 6' fragile feminine teenager

Baldcel

Chad
swimcel said:
This is a true story: my neighbours are these 3 17 year old kids who would be blasting music every single fucking day all day. One day they dare to turn music on on a tuesday night (like 2 am), i slammed the wall, they went quiet and then i heard them laughing. I got up and slammed their fucking door, they said: "sorry, i'll turn it off". I was ready to commit murder and kept slamming, eventually this 5'9 piece of shit opened it and looked up at me, fucking lol they NEVER EVER turnd music on again. if he had dared to talk back to me i would have strangled him 100% sure

edit: i see them in the hallways sometimes and they won't make eye contact. fucking lol at being a submissive below 6' fragile feminine teenager
that's how you do it

:clap:

marty

Slayer
They used to have parties and I went up there and told her off once.  She was very apologetic and the parties stopped.  She is so low IQ I wouldn't doubt that it ever occurred to her that she is being too loud.  The issue is she is really short and fat so normal activities are loud.

babbymatty

Coper
Baldcel said:
a true dark triad would knock on her door and fuck her in front of her kids, and she would never be loud again
THIS

It's just common sense tbh