• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Benjibanks

Joke
Here’s a selfie took just now. It’s shitty and I’m at low bf rn. Plus is just read this article literally sounds like same ideas that are posted here but from a different source.

Bottom line I know where I stand and am gonna just walk around hands in pockets and staring at the ground no eye contact etc. no point because at best I’m an annoyance at worst a creep. I never thought I looked bad before but these articles are what brought me to these forums to try and fix myself. Any advice aside from bimax? I don’t want to live life like this

Attachments

• A9EF1050-BAA0-43BC-BBAD-E16BD3B4A5C4.jpeg
    A9EF1050-BAA0-43BC-BBAD-E16BD3B4A5C4.jpeg
    722.3 KB · Views: 20
  • EF73A431-9FFD-405C-A46B-B0A709C70056.jpeg
    EF73A431-9FFD-405C-A46B-B0A709C70056.jpeg
    716.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 53952262-7182-4B65-B562-202B3D6D96BB.jpeg
    53952262-7182-4B65-B562-202B3D6D96BB.jpeg
    564.7 KB · Views: 20

Sixpence

I walk a higher path, son.
You are a 6ft white guy

At least you got that.

If you want to be Chad you either have to run roids and get David Laid type physique, or get double jaw surgery.

You can cope with banging 5/10s or Asian girls otherwise.

Benjibanks

Joke
You are a 6ft white guy

At least you got that.

If you want to be Chad you either have to run roids and get David Laid type physique, or get double jaw surgery.

You can cope with banging 5/10s or Asian girls otherwise.
I’m being told by professionals that double jaw won’t affect me that much. Are you sure sure that’s gonna make me hot? I’ve got respected plastic surgeons, I know they all want money by bear with me, and they’re saying that kid face fillers fat grafts are the move for the upper maxilla issue. As for roids I’m still tryna get to my natural level also I have no idea where to find any

Sixpence

I walk a higher path, son.
I’m being told by professionals that double jaw won’t affect me that much. Are you sure sure that’s gonna make me hot? I’ve got respected plastic surgeons, I know they all want money by bear with me, and they’re saying that kid face fillers fat grafts are the move for the upper maxilla issue. As for roids I’m still tryna get to my natural level also I have no idea where to find any
No I'm not sure at all that bimax would improve it, as you have same lack of forward growth in midface.

You may want to get something for your zygos/cheekbones which are low set

Benjibanks

Joke
No I'm not sure at all that bimax would improve it, as you have same lack of forward growth in midface.

You may want to get something for your zygos/cheekbones which are low set
The plastic surgeon was recommending fat grafts with a zygotes flair. Maybe that would help more? It’s definitely more approachable cost wise but obviously I want to pursue what will have the most positive change no what costs least.

JawBONE

Regular
Your Midface is too flat. Your midface needs the most improvement.

Benjibanks

Joke
Your Midface is too flat. Your midface needs the most improvement.
That’s what the Newport Beach surgeon said too. He’s recommending fat grafts I’m not convinced of them because I’d rather use implants but I like that he’s talking about sculpting my mid face malar and zygote area. Also fixed asymmetries

JawBONE

Regular
That’s what the Newport Beach surgeon said too. He’s recommending fat grafts I’m not convinced of them because I’d rather use implants but I like that he’s talking about sculpting my mid face malar and zygote area. Also fixed asymmetries
Stay with the implants. Fat grafting will age badly and be soft. Implants are solid and will age better.

Brutus

120mg Pseudoephedrine XR at night
Birds
Shave the beard, your jaw is already strong enough. wear sunscreen for skin care, drop about 1-2 more percent in bodyfat

You're fine, midface isn't recessed enough to warrant lefort 1

Benjibanks

Joke
Shave the beard, your jaw is already strong enough. wear sunscreen for skin care, drop about 1-2 more percent in bodyfat

What about the implants or grafts. I genuinely see a problem when I turn all the way to side. Also the goal is chadlite by the standards here so I know I need some work. I feel like I’m close so I just want to pick the right things to make that happen

Benjibanks

Joke

Stay with the implants. Fat grafting will age badly and be soft. Implants are solid and will age better.
That’s what I’m thinking. But this guy is pushing hard for the grafts. He says since they are fat cells that they will just stay and grow or shrink like normal weight. That worries me though because any weight change on my body will bloat my face to hell. I like him but I will go somewhere else for the implant. Just wanna know I’m on the right track with the mid face thing