• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Donald Trump is legit! What a great American hero!

marty

Rotter
I think its great and hilarious that he won't attend the debate because of megyn Kelly.

Donald Trump

marty said:
I think its great and hilarious that he won't attend the debate because of megyn Kelly.

The entire debate was the last chance the RNC cucks had to destroy Trump.  

Luckily the good people of 4chan/pol noticed the trap and alerted the Trump campaign staff.  

etTuBrute

Joke
rigidity said:
he's a troll
explain to me why a business minded billionaire would want to waste so much time and money rustling a few feathers

LostTuna

Machine
marty said:

it's principle. remember the fucker wrote a book about making deals. fox news profits millions off of him. why is he gonna let their team insult him and profit from it at the same time?

Dirty Blond

Rotter
Donald Trump said:
marty said:

Luckily the good people of 4chan/pol noticed the trap and alerted the Trump campaign staff.  

Trump will be the first /pol/ President. Feels good man.

LostTuna

Machine
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
LostTuna said:
it's principle. remember the fucker wrote a book about making deals. fox news profits millions off of him. why is he gonna let their team insult him and profit from it at the same time?
molyneuxcel

he's high IQ as fuck

Dirty Blond said:
Donald Trump said:

Trump will be the first /pol/ President. Feels good man.

:jordan: