Donald Symons claims male beauty peaks at age 25-30

How true do you think that is? It's apparently from his book "The Evolution of Human Sexuality" where he says age 25-30 is the peak of physical beauty in men. I wish I could find a free ebook of it somewhere. I could only find articles that cited excerpts of his book.

He apparently also says that female beauty peaks age 15-18, when they're at beginning of the fertile stage in their life and have the most prime years ahead for bearing children. Seems legit to me, even if our arbitrary legal culture makes it taboo.

I mean, assuming a guy takes good care of himself and doesn't have shitty balding genetics, will they really be more physically attractive to women at 25-30 than they were at 20?

JustLOL

Incel
he's right.

that "life ends at 20" bullshit is just some basement tale from an aspie.

slayers actually do most of the slaying DURING the gap between 20-30.

what he said about prime age for women was also extremely legit and redpill. probably women got mad as fuk reading that lol.

FireHaze

Gigachad
30 seems a little old. I read somewhere that it was mid 20s and then downhill from there

Very legit nothing else needs to be said its been common sense that older males were more desirable for thousands of years only aspies would say otherwise.