• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Don Benjamin in this video with Ariana Grande

Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
2,579
Reputation
4
[video=youtube]


Fuuark

Don Benjamin honestly is my ideal male (subjective). The two of them together in this video is the epitome of perfection. I find both of their faces extremely attractive, but imo Don is better looking.
 

a_nimbus

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
2,906
Reputation
3
IntenseSuffering said:
[video=youtube]


Fuuark

Don Benjamin honestly is my ideal male (subjective). The two together in this video is the epitome of perfection. I find both of their faces extremely attractive, but imo Don is better looking.

ideal male

:cage:
dude youre gay
 

FuckThis

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,880
Reputation
2
Lol at lower status loser incel males watching these videos obviously aimed at girls and their fantasies of fucking Chad

lol
 
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
2,579
Reputation
4
a_nimbus said:
IntenseSuffering said:
[video=youtube]


Fuuark

Don Benjamin honestly is my ideal male (subjective). The two together in this video is the epitome of perfection. I find both of their faces extremely attractive, but imo Don is better looking.

ideal male

:cage:
dude youre gay

I'm not. I find attractive faces.... attractive. I couldn't love a guy like I could a girl. I wish I was gay life would be easier
 

a_nimbus

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
2,906
Reputation
3
IntenseSuffering said:
a_nimbus said:
ideal male

:cage:
dude youre gay

I'm not. I find attractive faces.... attractive. I couldn't love a guy like I could a girl. I wish I was gay life would be easier

youre a gay man who wants to be accepted by normal society and your family

your mind is more geared towards being a faggot than a heterosexual male because your ideology doesnt allow you to play the role of a man with the majority of women in this society

thus why youre incel
 
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
2,579
Reputation
4
ThePolygamist said:
ugly nigger
see sig






How is he ugly?
 

a_nimbus

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
2,906
Reputation
3
youre never gonna meet a girl

your mind isnt geared to play the role of a man with 99% of the females on this planet
 
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
2,579
Reputation
4
a_nimbus said:
IntenseSuffering said:
I'm not. I find attractive faces.... attractive. I couldn't love a guy like I could a girl. I wish I was gay life would be easier

youre a gay man who wants to be accepted by normal society and your family

your mind is more geared towards being a faggot than a heterosexual male because your ideology doesnt allow you to play the role of a man with the majority of women in this society

thus why youre incel

Lol. I wish I was gay, I genuinely wish I was gay. Life would be a bit easier. But being gay wouldn't fix my face.


a_nimbus said:
youre never gonna meet a girl

your mind isnt geared to play the role of a man with 99% of the females on this planet

k
 

FuckThis

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,880
Reputation
2
Lol animus is so buthrut that he opened thread about this
 

normiecope

Regular
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reputation
4
Her face isn't even that good really.

I don't understand why every one thinks she's hot.
 
Top