• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Don Benjamin in this video with Ariana Grande

[video=youtube]

Fuuark

Don Benjamin honestly is my ideal male (subjective). The two of them together in this video is the epitome of perfection. I find both of their faces extremely attractive, but imo Don is better looking.

a_nimbus

Banned
IntenseSuffering said:
[video=youtube]

Fuuark

Don Benjamin honestly is my ideal male (subjective). The two together in this video is the epitome of perfection. I find both of their faces extremely attractive, but imo Don is better looking.

ideal male

:cage:
dude youre gay

FuckThis

Rotter
Lol at lower status loser incel males watching these videos obviously aimed at girls and their fantasies of fucking Chad

lol

a_nimbus said:
IntenseSuffering said:
[video=youtube]

Fuuark

Don Benjamin honestly is my ideal male (subjective). The two together in this video is the epitome of perfection. I find both of their faces extremely attractive, but imo Don is better looking.

ideal male

dude youre gay

I'm not. I find attractive faces.... attractive. I couldn't love a guy like I could a girl. I wish I was gay life would be easier

a_nimbus

Banned
IntenseSuffering said:
a_nimbus said:
ideal male

dude youre gay

I'm not. I find attractive faces.... attractive. I couldn't love a guy like I could a girl. I wish I was gay life would be easier

youre a gay man who wants to be accepted by normal society and your family

your mind is more geared towards being a faggot than a heterosexual male because your ideology doesnt allow you to play the role of a man with the majority of women in this society

thus why youre incel

ThePolygamist said:
ugly nigger
see sig

How is he ugly?

a_nimbus

Banned
youre never gonna meet a girl

your mind isnt geared to play the role of a man with 99% of the females on this planet

a_nimbus said:
IntenseSuffering said:

youre a gay man who wants to be accepted by normal society and your family

your mind is more geared towards being a faggot than a heterosexual male because your ideology doesnt allow you to play the role of a man with the majority of women in this society

thus why youre incel

Lol. I wish I was gay, I genuinely wish I was gay. Life would be a bit easier. But being gay wouldn't fix my face.

a_nimbus said:
youre never gonna meet a girl

your mind isnt geared to play the role of a man with 99% of the females on this planet

k

FuckThis

Rotter
Lol animus is so buthrut that he opened thread about this

normiecope

Regular
Her face isn't even that good really.

I don't understand why every one thinks she's hot.