Dolph Lundgrens DOMness, oh my fucking god

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
So I was just watching this rocky clip with him, my fucking god how can you even be this DOM? Guy looks like a fucking robot lol!
[video=youtube]

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
springfield said:
his coloring is terrible. looks like a buff billy idol
coloring? lol cherry picking some nonsense. He is super DOM, looking "good" combined with masculine as fuck. An art draw by god.

springfield

Banned
RealRob said:
springfield said:
his coloring is terrible. looks like a buff billy idol
coloring? lol cherry picking some nonsense. He is super DOM, looking "good" combined with masculine as fuck. An art draw by god.
Coloring is very crucial to aesthetics. You can be an albino with a lantern jaw and a brow ridge of the gods but still be unattractive. 

this is prime coloring

allindaeyes

Banned
springfield said:
RealRob said:
Coloring is very crucial to aesthetics. You can be an albino with a lantern jaw and a brow ridge of the gods but still be unattractive. 

this is prime coloring

hes sfcel... dolphs colouring is ideal to him. Dolph is quite dom though and would probably clean up though ive heard some girls say he looks weird Irl.

Anakind

King of Chads
It's hard to be DOM-looking as a blonde guy. Being blonde is a feminine and submissive trait in itself.

allindaeyes

Banned
Anakind said:
It's hard to be DOM-looking as a blonde guy. Being blonde is a feminine and submissive trait in itself.
u gotta be kidding if he doesnt look DOM

imo hes over rated in appeal to girls and shit, he is weird looking. Gay people like guys like him that are hypermasculine actually

i like him though good guy

Brio

Slayer
Why do you consider him weird looking?

allindaeyes

Banned
he just is I cant explain it, most girls ive heard say the same about him I think its his eye area combined with super forward lower jaw and big lips

lono

Banned
allindaeyes said:
he just is I cant explain it, most girls ive heard say the same about him I think its his eye area combined with super forward lower jaw and big lips
Flat recessed midface like an asian

IncelFTW

Coper
allindaeyes said:
lol @ any everyday girls talking shit about his looks, he's above all of them by a mile