Dolichocephals are freaks of nature

Browmog

Slayer
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I wish could've immortalized in photo the moment when my 6'6 tall grandfather with his brachycephalic head and wide shoulders stood next to his dolichocephalic nerdic colleague and skull-, frame- and T-mogged him to the dust. It was a sort of epiphany, like Lao-Tzu at the great tree.[/font]

Dolichocephals are freaks of nature, the products of a dysgenic trend.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]This is what a dolichocephal usually looks like from the front:[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/font]

Browmog

Slayer
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Dolichocephaly is gracilization. This is why people are growing more dolichocephalic nowadays-a combination of estrogenic diets, estrogenic lifestyles and estrogenic mindsets.[/font]

Lonoisagod

Incel
Browmog said:
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Dolichocephaly is gracilization. This is why people are growing more dolichocephalic nowadays[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]-a combination of estrogenic diets, estrogenic lifestyles and estrogenic mindsets.[/font]
Utterly broscience.

Browmog

Slayer
Lonoisagod said:
Browmog said:
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Dolichocephaly is gracilization. This is why people are growing more dolichocephalic nowadays[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]-a combination of estrogenic diets, estrogenic lifestyles and estrogenic mindsets.[/font]
Utterly broscience.
:bye:
[hr]
Dentist said:
Most people are mesofacial , Brachy + dochy are both comparatively rare and usually both subhuman aswell
LOL. [font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Brachycephalic = more robust, much physically stronger, better reactive ability, larger brains, better weightlifters.[/font]
More people are becomming long-headed and subhuman these days.

King Chad

Normie
I'm pretty much Brach apart from the "thick neck" part, probs exaggerated drawings

Browmog

Slayer
King Chad said:
I'm pretty much Brach apart from the "thick neck" part, probs exaggerated drawings
I guess you aren't incel?

King Chad

Normie
Browmog said:
King Chad said:
I guess you aren't incel?
It depends, among friends and when I go clubbing etc I'm the opposite, when I'm not with friends I'm antisocial because everyone at my Uni are fedora wearing phaggots

Plus I can't say I see much Dolich's IRL

Magnus

Lookism God
Short skull isn't good either though, it makes you look like a child 
Long and wide is ideal

Brotha Techno

Banned
ideal is a 23.5" circ on a mesocephalic skull, large face and a slightly broader than average cranium is ideal. Having a dominant neurocranium looks neotenous and shit.

Browmog

Slayer
Dentist said:
Browmog said:
Magnus is right. Hes right, hes exactly fucking right. I get NIGHT and DAY responses from women, just from morphing my face shape - I dont change ANY features except the anterior facial height and skull length overall and suddenly 8's are interested in me. 

Wherever compact midface theory originated from it has no place here now. I thought we were about TRUTH on this forum?
Truth is that dolicocephals are freaks of nature, while wide headed hunks are slayers.