NSFW Dogs Fuck supermodels, you can't even get a 1 PSL landwhale

Toilet Princess

Staceylite
What the heck? I thought all the threads about girls fucking animals were jokes. I can honestly say that I have never heard of a girl committing beastiality irl. Lol I have heard of a guy who got arrested for using watermelons for masturbating in a watermelon patch. The farmer caught him. Probably wondered why his watermelons were all broken.

Oreo Mans Teeth

bungee gum has the properties of rubber and gum
Masculinity Crew
How do we cope, son? I approached a 200 lbs girl 2 weeks ago and got rejected. A pitbull is putting his knot in a 10 PSL girl in contrast to my experience.
i'm in rage mode right now

ClannadXymoth

Regular
I just can’t believe I’m lower SMV than another species. Fuck my dogshit (pun intended) life
A 450 lbs, -100/10 PSL niggress with a burned off face, pus leaking from her eye sockets, and no legs would reject you brutally.

The tanned, slim, 10 PSL supermodel in the video was more than happy to satisfy that dog's knot.

Such is life.

StormfrontCels are worried about BBCs, Deathniks and Jews fucking White women, but they really should be worried about their White women getting fucked by dogs and other animals.

Some White guy could be fucking her, but she wants the BBC Dog.

It really is over for White men.

The dog is the ultimate Himbo. It’s a clueless naive retard that is easily manipulated to provide protection, companionship, and dick, without ever caring/questioning its owner’s own motives, life trajectory, decisions, whatever. It’ll always be there grinning like a retard to provide dopamine.

This is the boiled-down definition of what women want in a man.