Does Vegeta IQmog the forum?

Manny

Incel
I think he does but who knows. All i know is I wouldnt be incel with an iq of 130 lol.

Manny

Incel
Bukowski said:
V.A. said:
le mong aka itsfj mogs me at like 152 or something. it feels insane being in the presence of a true genius. that along with the slayer king nyhil and its all too much. how can a hindu jew like me cope? 

:(
Do some of the things they say go over your head?
no after 130 IQ has diminishing returns.Plus Vegeta never got a Sperg diagnosis so there is still hope he will make a strong bounceback.

mydougiefresh

Normie
V.A. said:
Bukowski said:
Do some of the things they say go over your head?
legit, over my head and under my balls :( 

but srs, i was tested at 134. IQ is cope tho for the most part.  in terms of academic achievement, I'm prob highest on the forum along with the couple ppl in ivies like scar tissue (and i guess sui generis). 

not sure what the obsession with IQ is all about. came out of left field lmao. its always been LMS.
What are you studying boyo?

Manny

Incel
stacks on stacks nigga said:
V.A. said:
le mong aka itsfj mogs me at like 152 or something. it feels insane being in the presence of a true genius. that along with the slayer king nyhil and its all too much. how can a hindu jew like me cope? 

:(

There is nothing that makes me rage more than IQ frauders and people who believe them. There is no way itsfj's IQ is higher than 110-115. He never provided evidence for his ridiculous claim of course.

And you don't strike me as a 1%er either. I just can't understand why people believe this shit.
Nah vegeta is high iq he just makes mistakes do too emotional issues but the iq is there

Manny

Incel
Manny said:
Nah vegeta is high iq he just makes mistakes do too emotional issues but the iq is there
How the fuck do you know? Whatever. Believe what you want, faggots.
He has a huge forehead and he's going to Ross @ umich at the very least he's at 115

mydougiefresh

Normie
V.A. said:
mydougiefresh said:
What are you studying boyo?
will prob go finance route (ross undergrad at u mich), but med school is always an option
[hr]

:uuu:
I'm studying economics, this field is not very promising, the average graduate becomes a corporate drone, but in your case with your high IQ you might be on the fast lane of becoming an executive.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
@"stacks on stacks nigga" People with higher IQs are as diverse as any other group of people.

Manny

Incel
V.A. said:
Manny said:
He has a huge forehead and he's going to Ross @ umich at the very least he's at 115
TFW fivehead ?

:turban: :turban: :turban:
[hr]
Sekrets said:
vegeta show us some of your work/essays
if it means that much to u, ill try and dig through my shit to find essays or tests or something. i throw most shit out, and the rest of it is scattered around in boxes. 

just last night i dumped all my old pics on the floor and looked through them. my dad was irate as fuck when he came home to a floor full of pictures that god knows i wont clean up anytime soon, so now we have tons of pics lying around. i dont need a similar issue with my schoolwork, but for u, ill try and make an exception lol .

btw, how is the fin going? as i predicted, my biggest issue by far is hair vs roids.... obv. having a full head of hair would be preferable, but being on tren would be nice as well.... not to mention that chance that i am one of those faggots that gets fucked by fin.
I'm on dut and 500mg test and my hair looks good Man U need to get on that shit before more of ur hair falls off ur too young

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
JustTheWayYouAre said:
@"stacks on stacks nigga" People with higher IQs are as diverse as any other group of people.
Not regarding their intellectual capabilities. You can definitely tell if a person has an expectionally high IQ.
No, you cannot, at least not according to what they post on some dubious message boards. These people don't share any common appearance nor do they exhibit comparable strengths in all the (cognitive) domains, not to mention hidden disabilities and other issues that may mask their potential.

Manny

Incel
JustTheWayYouAre said:
No, you cannot, at least not according to what they post on some dubious message boards. These people don't share any common appearance nor do they exhibit comparable strengths in all the (cognitive) domains, not to mention hidden disabilities and other issues that may mask their potential.
Edited my post. Second sentence was crap. I agree to some extent. There is a large diversity among high IQ individuals with regards to different cognitive domains. However, on average these people are more likely to produce "high quality content" compared to the average person.
Due to this uncertainty, I request fucking test results if somebody claims an exceptionally high IQ. Again, how hard can it be?
Mrz has low iq yet makes long posts what are u trying to say?

Manny

Incel
Manny said:
Mrz has low iq yet makes long posts what are u trying to say?
1. The quality of a post is not determined by its length. 2. There are no objective criteria for the quality of a post but one can identify low IQ posts.

3. I need to see fucking test results. How often do I have to repeat this?
My assessment of someone's IQ is 100x better than any assessment your nerd ass could make.Vegeta is high iq and that's the end of discussion.

Manny

Incel
Manny said:
My assessment of someone's IQ is 100x better than any assessment your nerd ass could make.Vegeta is high iq and that's the end of discussion.
My assessment is not based on anything but the freaking (non-existent) test results, you annoying teenage fuck.

@"Bukowski" I would say you're borderline mentally retarded. So around 70.
Your the mental retard here, fuck your pseudo intellectual little dick brain

Manny

Incel
Bukowski said:
My assessment is not based on anything but the freaking (non-existent) test results, you annoying teenage fuck.

Do you mean that or are you just trolling?
Ur iq is at 95 u are a mulato and u have a good understanding of your surroundings but lack the iq to change your circumstance

Manny

Incel
Bukowski said:

Do you mean that or are you just trolling?
Ur iq is at 95 u are a mulato and u have a good understanding of your surroundings but lack the iq to change your circumstance