Does this "hipster beard" hide my main flaws?

driftwood

Incel
My thin upper lip and shitty mouth area / jaw and chin?

[video=youtube][hr]
I know it looks lower class, but there some girls in that niche who are very hot.

driftwood

Incel
My main problem is my mouth area and philtrum..  does that odd mustache cover it sufficiently ?

driftwood

Incel
Franktank said:
Its ok to have a thin upper lip as a Caucasian
Not according to Gordon Patzer.

Thin upper lip = oldcel.  lips and teeth are the most important aspects of Looks
[hr]
Bojack said:
recessed maxilla
I didn't think it was as obvious with facial hair.  Thats what im asking here.

driftwood

Incel
Franktank said:
You should be fine tbh.
girls have been commenting on my thin upper lip lately.  But I have no facial hair right now.  

I was going around a bar telling girls how hot i am to get them to openly insult my face and upper lip came up a lot.  Which is consistent with what Gordon Patzer says

Franktank

Normie
driftwood said:
Franktank said:
You should be fine tbh.
girls have been commenting on my thin upper lip lately.  But I have no facial hair right now.  

I was going around a bar telling girls how hot i am to get them to openly insult my face and upper lip came up a lot.  Which is consistent with what Gordon Patzer says
:what:

driftwood

Incel
LostTuna said:
u look like a muslim with that beard. just shave it, u don't have the proper genetics/hormonal profile to have a good beard
But it hides my biggest flaws.  And also allows me into a niche, the main issue with beard is that it lowers my overall appeal drastically unless i move to soho
[hr]
My two options are to keep the odd mustache and use minox to make it thicker or to fix my lip area with filler and a liplift.

Mouth is so crucial, as per my findings recently

shitposter

Normie
I have no idea how you pull off slaying with that disgusting facial hair.   It is truly amazing

driftwood

Incel
Christ franktank is literally the only person in this thread who addressed the points.

Every other social outcast is going off on their completely own tangent