Does this girl like me?

LongTimeAgo

Coper
I have a slight "thing" for a 4/10 girl in my dorm, don't know her name. She is homely looking in a non repulsive way, kind of endearingly unattractive looking if you know what I mean. I see her sometimes in the cafateria, and have made eye contact with her once before (she darted her eyes away, then looked back, then darted her eyes back then away again. I have fantasised that I might be looksmatched with her (as a 5-6/10 male).

Tonight , I had been shitposting online for a few hours, and went for a quick walk through the streets near my dorm, to clear my head. On my arrival back at my dorm, I stopped at the cafateria to grab a drink from the vending machine. It was about 1am, and the cafateria was seeemingly empty. I was wearing 1" lifts making me look 6'1.5", and a thick charcoal gray hoodie with my large size funkybod underneath, I often experiment with such fake enchancers at night, as I feel safer from being found out. I feel that my face is looking relativley good at the moment, I seem to be loosing the babyface and looking more rugged. I am also 20 at a dorm filled with 18yr olds, so I look more mature than most.

I walked over to the vending machine, and there was the  aforementioned girl, trying to get a drink out, but her card failing. I spoke loudly and gruffly "card problems eh?" She jumped with fright (did not see me coming), whirled around and stuttered "h-ha yea it is declining h-ha-ha". I walked right up next to her, towering over her 5'0"-5'1" frame. "Allow me", I said, and inserted my own card, and paid for two drinks, one for each of us. She made very brief eye contact and studdered "t-t-thanks" as I handed her the drink. We wen't our seperate ways (different exits to the cafateria because we live in different parts of the dorm), but I saw her look back with a smile as she entered the elevator at her exit to the cafateria.

Do you think she might like me? I'm completely serious, no matter how trollish this whole thing might sound. I'm on 500mg per week of Testosterone Enanthate, maybe I am emitting good pheremones?

just LOL at having to ask if a 4/10 likes you
they are worthless anyway, just go for it

LongTimeAgo

Coper
ThePolygamist said:
Well I'm not really sure what to do, as I only see her at dinnertime in a crowd.

LongTimeAgo said:
ThePolygamist said:
Well I'm not really sure what to do, as I only see her at dinnertime in a crowd.
obviously she liked you if she smiled

also the suttering, you will have to see if she stutters around other guys
if she is confident around her friends who are male, but she stutters around you then it means she is putting you on a pedestal and does indeed like you

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Update, saw her in the cafateria at dinner. She is definitely part of an uncool female social circle, the only guy in the circle is just an aspie shut in who lives on her dorm floor. She was not really paying him any attention. She didn't see me unfortunately.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Lol @ caring about all this for a 4/10 girl when you're 1-2 points higher. Are you aspie?

LongTimeAgo

Coper
UglyNormalFag said:
Lol @ caring about all this for a 4/10 girl when you're 1-2 points higher. Are you aspie?
Definitely not aspie. I am an extreme introvert, but not really socially retarded or awkward. I just have a "feel" for this girl, like I said, there is something endearingly unsttractive about her. 4/10s usually enlicit no sexual/emotional response for me, but for some reason she does.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
LongTimeAgo said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Definitely not aspie. I am an extreme introvert, but not really socially retarded or awkward. I just have a "feel" for this girl, like I said, there is something endearingly unsttractive about her. 4/10s usually enlicit no sexual/emotional response for me, but for some reason she does.
Ah, I see. I know that feel. Sometimes you're just into a girl who you objectively shouldn't be. I hate when that happens though tbh lol because I shouldn't but I care what others thing to a large extent lmao

Drake

Normie
you pretty much responded in that thread for urself lmao

"[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]And my answer? Go for it. Most of my regrets in my life are missed oppourtunties. The finality of rejection stings far less than forever mentlaly masturbating about what could have been."[/font]

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Saw her at dinner today. She was getting some of the rice from the "serving area" at the cafateria, I was like 2-3 people behind in the line. Made eye contact as she put the rice ladel down and looked back at the line. She immediately darted her eyes away, and then  looked back a few seconds later at me with a blushed complexiion and a slight awkward "half smile", she was sort of shifting her eyes the whole time so no solid eye contact. I still need to formulate a robust plan to approach her (no aspie). I found her on facebook, I could post a few pics perhaps.

Chadcel

Banned
ThePolygamist said:
LongTimeAgo said:

if she is confident around her friends who are male, but she stutters around you then it means she is putting you on a pedestal and does indeed like you
NicolasCageFaceOffLaugh.gif

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Chadcel said:
ThePolygamist said:

NicolasCageFaceOffLaugh.gif
It does seem like the sort of thing you would see on reddit, eg "if she smiles she is dtf".

Today I was wearing 1" shoelifts, making me look around 6'2" barefoot. I was proabably taller tha 85% of other guys in the line (as well as the large frame illusion from my funkybod under the hoodie I was wearing again). It is interesting on T, girls seem much more receptive of being talked to. At the laundry room in my dorm, girls have begun striking up convos with me when I enter to wash clothes.

paulus

Banned
hospen said:
no she doesn't.
paulus said:
[font=Georgia, serif]http://torontosnumber1datedoctor.com/blog/how-men-overestimate-womens-interest/

[img=657x0]http://torontosnumber1datedoctor.co...en-over-estimate-womens-interest.jpg[/img]The more attracted you are, the more likely you are to be wrong about a man or woman’s interest, says a new study that will appear in an upcoming issue of Psychological Science, a journal published by the Association for Psychological Science.[/font]

[font=Georgia, serif]The study involved 96 male 103 female undergraduates, who were put through a “speed-meeting” exercise — talking for three minutes to each of five potential opposite-sex mates. Before the conversations, the participants rated themselves on their own attractiveness and were assessed for the level of their desire for a short-term sexual encounter. After each “meeting,” they rated the partner on a number of measures, including physical attractiveness and sexual interest in the participant. The model had the advantage of testing the participants in multiple interactions.[/font]
[font=Georgia, serif]The results revealed that men looking for a quick hookup are more likely to overestimate the women’s desire for them. And men who think they are hot also think women are hot for them. Interestingly, the men who were actually attractive, by the women’s ratings, did not make this mistake. The more attractive the woman was to the man, the more likely he was to overestimate her interest. And women tended to underestimate men’s desire too.[/font]