Does this girl in class think Im attractive?

winning

Cuck
I always sit in the back of the class so no one will notice my aspie mannerisms, but theres this blonde girl who sits at the front and sometimes during class she turns around and looks at me. Does she think Im attractive?

winning

Cuck
But shes courteous, she held the door open for me the other day.

winning

Cuck
Im too aspie to approach her, but I will keep staring at her regardless with the hope that she might talk to me one day.

Make sure she's actually looking at you, and not the clock behind you or some other better looking guy sitting next to you. If she's actually is looking at you then yes it's probably an IOI. I mean seriously why else would someone turn their neck towards the back of a classroom unless there was something that interested them.

Subhuman Scum said:
I mean seriously why else would someone turn their neck towards the back of a classroom unless there was something that interested them.

to make sure they aren't in danger

Ascended

Coper
Fucking lol..

If my story the other day about the 8/10 prime jb who eyefucked me wasn't a real IOI (according to this forum), then this sure as hell doesn't even come close boyo.

So let's see here..

She turns around in class? She probably just gets a thrill from looking at your unfortunate appearance like when people used to pay to look at freak shows locked behind bars in Victorian times. She probably feels physically scared to have you sitting in her blind spot during class as well.

She held the door for you?  That's just her feeling sorry for your sub-humanity .. just like when Esmeralda was nice to Quasimodo in The Hunchback of Notre-Dame (even though still repulsed and frightened of him). 

Don't even consider that she might like you chum, it's an impossibility. Give up and just focus on class and getting good grades instead. It's your only hope now.

[img=454x250]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120703020151/disney/images/d/d3/Quasimodo_17.PNG[/img]

Jesus Christ this site is an autistic hellhole.

Grow the fuck up and approach her or forever live with all the what could have been buddy boy.

purps drank

Slayer
Bring flowers to class and wait for her outside then approach at 45 degree angle like so:

[video=youtube]