• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Does the human race shed like a snake?

Not really, I don't know anything about how snakes shed, but I've been thinking about the following concept and I know some have mentioned this before here but it seems like such a big deal it should be written about everywhere in the anals of black and red pillery.

If all females reproduce, but only let's say top 20% males reproduce, and this is an ongoing process then this is great for the human species. It gets rid of sub8 omega trash and allows the human genome to become more advanced and superior.

It's terrible for bottom 80% males happiness though, I don't know about the concrete statistics nor have I researched any of this but absent of a totalitarian state, the human species will always sacrifice the inferior males without mercy in every generation.

30sgermanyjew said:
If all females reproduce, but only let's say top 20% males reproduce, and this is an ongoing process then this is great for the human species. It gets rid of sub8 omega trash and allows the human genome to become more advanced and superior.
Half the genes are female genes including fat, ugly and stupid females. Females will continue to pass on these fat, ugly and stupid genes. This leads to degeneration of the human species.