• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Does sleeping on your side flatten your cheekbones? srs

ya mam

Joke
Yes, lol, and if you sleep on your front your face becomes Down's Syndrome tier

RememberMew

Regular
Sleeping on the same side constantly during childhood/adolescence will cause the side facing up to grow smaller because it had to grow against gravity. If you've got good oral posture and genes then you can still look fucking great with that asymmetry, but if you don't it can be another point against you.

Model

Banned
What a load of bullshit lol

Everything that matters to facial appearance is body fat percentage. Anything else is pure cope

incelhero

Regular
RememberMew said:
Sleeping on the same side constantly during childhood/adolescence will cause the side facing up to grow smaller because it had to grow against gravity. If you've got good oral posture and genes then you can still look fucking great with that asymmetry, but if you don't it can be another point against you.

Yeah, sleeping on the side along with scoliosis is what's fucked my face up. A lot of sleeping on the stomach, too. Even though my mother is a physician, she never bothered to fix my posture or bad sleeping habits.

IceCutter

Megastar
Most legit and body building way to sleep is to toss and turn throughout your nights sleep

the mind maybe angsty, but the body gets an aesthetic workout every night

Model

Banned
RememberMew said:

That's all. Once you're past 18-20, all you can do is drop fat and melt the facial bloat.

IceCutter said:
Most legit and body building way to sleep is to toss and turn throughout your nights sleep

the mind maybe angsty, but the body gets an aesthetic workout every night

:jordan: