does side profile matter?

Slut

gigachad cat
Rotters
title.

if you have shit side profile could you still be +6psl ? is it possible?

Lonely

Incel
to be 6 psl the whole bone structure would require a good side profile to exist
you have to look at the face as a whole, where parts being 'bad' makes other parts 'bad'.
you probably already know this though.
i would say to 'be' 6 psl, you need a decent side profile- but you can 'look' 6 psl from the front with a bad one

Slut

gigachad cat
Rotters
3/4 > front > side
i dont understand. almost everyone looks decent to average in 3/4 frauds also are you claiming side doesn't matter? sounds like a cope tbh

eyebrows

trichromes
Less than people on here would think, but yes. Typically it goes like front>3/4>side

MikeMySon

Donald Trump
Gorilla Crew
i dont understand. almost everyone looks decent to average in 3/4 frauds also are you claiming side doesn't matter? sounds like a cope tbh
Front and side profile does matter in pictures, but irl need good 3/4, because you moving
Btw you'll be destroyed in 3/4 without the cheekbones and lean cheeks
Ofc

Slut

gigachad cat
Rotters
Front and side profile does matter in pictures, but irl need good 3/4, because you moving

Ofc
I'll quote @Elias
>If you have a good side profile that means you have a well developed face, which means you have a good maxilla and mandible, which means youre good looking

Show me an example of a 6psl + guy, heck 5psl+ with a bad side profile

The only reasons some curries are even considered attractive is because of their side profile ie their bones.

If you are in public, 50% of people are going go see you from your side, because theres front, back, and two sides. Other 50% is frontal and from the back.

MikeMySon

Donald Trump
Gorilla Crew
I'll quote @Elias
>If you have a good side profile that means you have a well developed face, which means you have a good maxilla and mandible, which means youre good looking

The only reasons some curries are even considered attractive is because of their side profile ie their bones.

If you are in public, 50% of people are going go see you from your side, because theres front, back, and two sides. Other 50% is frontal and from the back.
Legit, but
Show me an example of a 6psl + guy, heck 5psl+ with a bad side profile
1596388501160.png

barbie

go$ha
most important things in side profile

1. nose
2. cheekbones
3. jaw
4. forward maxilla
5. chin / chin projection

need to have a good first 4 to be attractive from all angles.
how much do you guys think chin projection matters from frontal view if not very recessed ?

SonOfTyrone

YOU'LL WILL NEVER HAVE THIS LALALALALALA
Gorilla Crew

1. nose
2. cheekbones
3. jaw
4. forward maxilla

how much do you guys think chin projection matters from frontal view if not very recessed ?
Well considering recessed mandible Micheal b Jordan has women lusting over him despite his profile being subhuman tier I’d say it doesn’t matter much if your black at least

barbie

go$ha
Well considering recessed mandible Micheal b Jordan has women lusting over him despite his profile being subhuman tier I’d say it doesn’t matter much if your black at least
he has stubble so it’s not very noticeable and is body haloed and other many things. not sure if it’s applicable to all bbc, chris brown is another exception too

beyourself

you = utter incel, me = fucks your whore mother
to be 6 psl the whole bone structure would require a good side profile to exist
you have to look at the face as a whole, where parts being 'bad' makes other parts 'bad'.
you probably already know this though.
i would say to 'be' 6 psl, you need a decent side profile- but you can 'look' 6 psl from the front with a bad one
cope

if you're 6 psl you're 6 psl

there're no autistic limiting factors like "jawline definition from the side"

chico's profile is utter shit compared to other gigachads but he's easily on the extreme end of psl distribution despite his profile

1596390895096.png

beyourself

you = utter incel, me = fucks your whore mother

1. nose
2. cheekbones
3. jaw
4. forward maxilla

jaw profilemogs nose tbh

recessed chin makes every feature look unimpressive