does seeing hot girls outside ruin your day?

vocelwizard

am i the only one? saw 2 hot girls yesterday with average looking guys, ruined my day.
today saw a hot girl, really annoyed me.
one of the reasons i stay inside is because of hot girls.
when you're starving you don't want to be near burgers closeby.

anyone feel like this too?

faggot

Rotter
very legit

know these feels very well

saw a good looking couple kissing once outside and was tempted to go ER on the spot

MVP

dan vas
Mewslims
indeed.

i invariably notice indicators of disinterest from all hot girls and am burning with hatred as a result.

Pouuop

Machine
seeing couples is what gets me

hot girls just make me angry for some reason

MVP

dan vas
Mewslims
liftTillSomebodyLovesYou said:
I don't even look at girls , no matter how they look

legit, i sometimes forget to do it.

vocelwizard said:
am i the only one? saw 2 hot girls yesterday with average looking guys, ruined my day.
today saw a hot girl, really annoyed me.
one of the reasons i stay inside is because of hot girls.
when you're starving you don't want to be near burgers closeby.

anyone feel like this too?

yeah , someone was feeling too , skip to 9.00
[video=youtube]

mvp said:
I don't even look at girls , no matter how they look

legit, i sometimes forget to do it.

I don't want to give them any validation

At work/ at school also

I treat them like guys , I won't help them/be nice to them because they have a vagina actually I'm nicer to guys than to girls

[font=Arial, sans-serif]"And the castrated ones stand in the corner smoking[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]They want to feel the bulges in their pants start to rise[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]At the sight of a beautiful woman[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]They feel nothing b[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]ut anger[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Her skin makes them sick in the night"[/font]

Battlefield Player said:
[font=Arial, sans-serif]"And the castrated ones stand in the corner smoking[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]They want to feel the bulges in their pants start to rise[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]At the sight of a beautiful woman[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]They feel nothing b[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]ut anger[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Her skin makes them sick in the night"[/font]

legit

Only when it's hot Staceys that realize the immense power they have, and treat others like subhuman shit.

Herald

Regular
Pouuop said:

A few months ago, there was a young couple (mid-20's) seated together in a train. 

6/10 Asian gal with 7.5/10, 6'3, nw0 great brown thick hair, great beard, great palate, lean/buff white guy. 

She was leaning on him with one hand on his knee, he had his hand on her inner thigh, and she was beaming smiles during the whole train ride. 

The other women in that train section were old and bitter, and the ones that were seated with their cuck husbands had this blank, expressionless stare. 

Another instance, I was on the train and when it came to a stop, there was a young teen couple on the station platform. 6'2 nw0 blonde/tanned mascthetic guy and his petite jb gf ran up to him, hugged him, and looked up to him for a kiss while the sunset bathed their loving encounter with warmth. 

Next to them, was a fatcel potatofacecel getting nagged by his frumpy wife/fiance for not packing their luggage properly. 

HOPE...
:ugh:

TranceMan

Joke
100% yeah..

but a tinder swiping session is almost enough to induce E.R feelings

Herald said:
Pouuop said:

A few months ago, there was a young couple (mid-20's) seated together in a train. 

6/10 Asian gal with 7.5/10, 6'3, nw0 great brown thick hair, great beard, great palate, lean/buff white guy. 

She was leaning on him with one hand on his knee, he had his hand on her inner thigh, and she was beaming smiles during the whole train ride. 

The other women in that train section were old and bitter, and the ones that were seated with their cuck husbands had this blank, expressionless stare. 

Another instance, I was on the train and when it came to a stop, there was a young teen couple on the station platform. 6'2 nw0 blonde/tanned mascthetic guy and his petite jb gf ran up to him, hugged him, and looked up to him for a kiss while the sunset bathed their loving encounter with warmth. 

Next to them, was a fatcel potatofacecel getting nagged by his frumpy wife/fiance for not packing their luggage properly. 

HOPE...

how can these people not be suicidal and be able to cope I don't know

Herald

Regular
Herald said:

HOPE...

how can these people not be suicidal and be able to cope I don't know

:jordan:

:visitgandy: