Does otoplasty have any risks?

lltvyr

Slayer
Do you really have to look like an elephant to get an otoplasty from a surgeon? Does that procedure have any risks at all? It seems like a 5 min job and that's it. Just give money and be gone. Shouldn't many people get the ears closer to head?

no real risks if done by a professional.
honestly, i even looked into doing this by my own LOL...basically all you need is a needle and a special thread and just pin your ears against the head. but unfortunatelly it can get infected and cause some ugly ear. so i wont be trying to do it on my own...to bad because its honestly not that hard but costs like 2k or 3k euro...https://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/thread.html

lltvyr

Slayer
That's even cheaper than a car. But I can already imagine, how the surgeons will start bluepilling to talk you out of it, if you don't have an obvious deformity.

MichaelSzny

Banned
Had otoplasty the 3rd, absolutely no risks.
I would go to a double board certified reconstructive and facial plastic surgeon.
Preferably some one that specializes in the face.
One thing is that you don't want to get your ears pinned TOO back to your head as that looks unnatural and off.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
sephon said:
MichaelSzny said:
I would go to a double board certified reconstructive and facial plastic surgeon.
One thing is that you don't want to get your ears pinned TOO back to your head as that looks unnatural and off.

:0

does it look good

why didnt u tell us
:clap:

Joncoping

Normie
Protruding ears is a sign of high test. Just lol at pinning them back.

lltvyr

Slayer
Yeah, it adds to the width, right? Lol. Replace your cheeks with ears!

Joncoping said:
Protruding ears is a sign of high test. Just lol at pinning them back.

dont know if serious with the test...but it just looks subhuman as fuck. if i pin back my ears with photoshop i instantly gain atleast 0.5 points...and i dont even have dumbo ears or anything...just slightly protruding more than it should. every tiny little flaw puts you instantly into subhumanity if you arent 8/10...its just ridiculous :lol:

Yes, major risks of a BAD result despite the seemingly simple nature of the surgery IF you get a crap surgeon. I had otoplasty, the tops have come out and I am getting a revision surgery within the next few months. Protrustion looks absolutely horrific, though it might look weird at first to have them in a normal position because your entire face and perception of your features changes.

MichaelSzny

Banned
sephon said:
MichaelSzny said:

:0

does it look good

why didnt u tell us
I did mention that I got septorhinopasty and otoplasty.

MichaelSzny

Banned
Techno Viking said:
MichaelSzny said:
I did mention that I got septorhinopasty and otoplasty.
u got a septorhino and oto? SLAYER

how many pts u go up?
Night and day difference.
They made my ears smaller and more pinned back.
They straightened my nose, cut my septideprrssor muscle, and strengthened my nose tip.

lolita

Slayer
MichaelSzny said:
Techno Viking said:
u got a septorhino and oto? SLAYER

how many pts u go up?
They straightened my nose, cut my septideprrssor muscle, and strengthened my nose tip.
wtf how much did all of that cost you?

MichaelSzny

Banned
lolita said:
MichaelSzny said:
6100 dollars.

lolita

Slayer
MichaelSzny said:
lolita said:
6100 dollars.
will my nose job be expensive if i want to have a more zyzz like nose? reducing tip and fixing a deviated septum etc?