• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Does oral posture help overbit?

IcedEarth

Rotter
if you got problems with swallowing than mewing is good, but did you have surgery on your throat that messed with the hyoid bone?

• Banned

tiredoftrying

Banned
No I didn't have any surgery it was just bad posture that I am trying to correct now, thank God it didn't fuck up my jaw or anything.

IcedEarth

Rotter
your upper back muscles and shoulders are too soft that's what fucks up neck mostly

and lower teeth being behind upper teeth s normal

IcedEarth

Rotter
tiredoftrying said:
Yes it is but if I keep that my profile will look like shit.

you don't look like shit, you are just a bitchass manchild, other guys get laid with worse looks than yours

• Banned

tiredoftrying

Banned
IcedEarth said:
tiredoftrying said:
Yes it is but if I keep that my profile will look like shit.

you don't look like shit, you are just a bitchass manchild, other guys get laid with worse looks than yours
You don't know my story, my life aim is to look as close as I can to Francisco Lachowski also known as the God of Aesthetics. And I will not rest until I become full MM tier.

IcedEarth

Rotter
tiredoftrying said:
You don't know my story, my life aim is to look as close as I can to Francisco Lachowski also known as the God of Aesthetics. And I will not rest until I become full MM tier.

that is very fucking gay

• Banned

tiredoftrying

Banned
IcedEarth said:
tiredoftrying said:

that is very fucking gay
You'll never understand my struggle bro I just want a cute/model tier gf that doesn't care about other guys so I won't have to do much to keep her because I've been a loner for quite some time now.

IcedEarth

Rotter
tiredoftrying said:
You'll never understand my struggle bro I just want a cute/model tier gf that doesn't care about other guys so I won't have to do much to keep her because I've been a loner for quite some time now.

I talked to legit actual female models in romania who have done paris and london level of shit for years, and they don't like prettyboys, rich guys, male models, etc

they all go for thugs and sociopaths

tiredoftrying

Banned
When I'll know I am good looking I will become less inhibited because I know people will still hang around me.