Does Mindset affect Looks?

LordSUPER

Banned
Do you believe that having a good mindset, (Not doubting yourself) or being motivated will increase testosterone, which is linked to an increase in facial masculinity?
Also does coping increase testosterone?
How about listening to aggressive music, that really gets me pumped.

Because I saw in a few other posts that hormones are affected by the way you think, so if you're shy you wont be as attractive as a confident clone of yourself  because the confident one is bound to have more testosterone = DOM face
Im sure you're all aware that increase of testosterone will make your face change. My theory lies that if you feel good about yourself, you automatically place yourself in a dominant and leadership position, and leaders have the facial dimorphism associated with high Testosterone. Your thoughts?

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Its been proven that self image has a huge impact on your hormonal levels and neurotransmitters, so yes.

Serperior

Coper
One of the most original and thought-provoking posts ever (srs)

I hope someone with a high IQ can shed some light.

:mj:

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
I used to think this stuff a lot, and what I've concluded is that yes, your mindest can slightly change the way you look, since twins end up looking a bit different by the end of their lives

But it's going to be such a slight change. It wont change your midface and it won't make your eyes asian like in the first pic lol

iftsj

Banned
this when im paranoid on weed i look like a demented alien
when i fake good mindset i look like a war hero