Does having a huge interest in the universe and the origins of life make you high iq?

JawExpert

Normie
I have always been fascinated by space/life and where it all came from, I have watched hundereds of space docunmentaries and read countless books on the topic

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
No, these guys are heterogeneous in the same way as normies are. Some of them prefer passive hobbies, some of them are into art, many of them have academic interests or love sports, hiking, outdoor activities, etc.

assburger

Gigachad
it makes you autistic srs

inquisitiveness doesn't necessarily imply high intelligence but i think there is a correlation for sure

twisty

Banned
Don't think about it...I feel very desperate always when thinking about origin of universe...All problems we have here seems like nothing then comparing to  the universe
If i wanna answer your question it depends on in which correlation someone is thinking about it...

assburger

Gigachad
Cloud said:
It means you are human
nah.. commoners really don't give a fuk.. popular science has gotten kinda trendy but deep questions or real intellectual discussions relating to them are still socially unacceptable and 'nerdy'/'weird'.
all they care about are their primitive urges and their little social lives, they don't wanna think about anything that might threaten their fragile worldview or take too much thought